Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just throwing in I agree that 2H warrior seems very low in the power rankings for styles.

Really to me the 2 of the bigger issues with 2H warriors are knockdowns and rounds with no attacks. Running at 10 activity level and have 10 points in light as a feather for it to still take 10+ rounds to get off the ground most of the time is just a huge deal break to me, its fairly much an instant loss if they get knocked down. Second is how often 2H warriors just wont attack at all in a round, even if they just are not stunned/hamstring'ed/knocked down it seems if you get attacked too many times before your turn to attack you just wont attack at all.

If light as a feather was buffed to be made more effective vs knock downs, and if some skill in the top of the warrior tree was added that gave them the ability to attack 1 time a round min (maybe on never say die since that skill is so hit and miss would make it more useful) that would do a ton to making 2H warriors more viable I think.

I myself wanted to stick with 2H warrior on The Behemoth but this past week i have given up on it being effective and am going to try out a defensive shield build on him.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 02-09-2014 at 07:10 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold