As it seems the majority don't like the pure exhaust shadow, but every new Shadow in BG has Spectral Touch and Entangle. Even if the goal isn't exhaust most fights end in exactly that.
I did some scouting reports of all shadows and to my joy all are different, which is a really good opportunity to reach into a wide range of experience.

I tought some of you could give us (me ) a detailed analysis of Entangle and maybe Chilling Aura. Stil a rookie and lack the ability to analyze skills properly, compared to you guys.
Im trying to figure out what does affect the Entangle status. (Armor, activity, Agi, different other skills like Unnatural agility, aiming at legs or torso)

Spectral Touch is obvious and even without any goals will drop every glad after 2-3 hits. It is no that hard to last over 10 rounds in a fight, but to generate enough damage before exhausting the opponent is sometimes really hard.
Same with Entangle, if you last about 10 rounds without enough damage you "risk" to win via exhaust.

Winning by exhausting the opponent is viable and sometimes unavoidable even without aiming at that goal, i would say.