Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It will take me some time to change all my armor. Tomorrow i'll run with 2 blades, and i'll try to be a litlle offensive. Well, right now, he's not so bad, and in arena he's not losing so hard. There is some fights where i can't stand for a long time and i lose them, or there is a powerful rage who can 4 shoot me, but he's not so bad, he tanks pretty well.
    What stats should i focus on if i change my stuff? Strength i think? and presence maybe? Oh and i have only 3 slots in my vault, so i can't have a full set int for my skills, i have 2 glads and i need at least 1 space for the stuff from the gauntlet.
    Well, for lvl 10 skill, it's kinda late to wait lvl 40+. I saw in the pinny war's guide, i think, he said i should have this skill maxed about lv 20 if i focus it :s. But that's ok, i still can do it, but it will take forever.

And for the money-maker, is this good to do the gauntlet for it? i run them like 5-6 times a day (that's when i have a lot of free time) per glad. So i have some gold in my bank, like 100k.

PS: i recived an invite for the blood game, i think i'll do it as a tank, with my actual build, i want to know how bad Isaac Maas is. Then i think i'll do a different build for him.

Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    I saw in the pinny war's guide, i think, he said i should have this skill maxed about lv 20 if i focus it :s.
    I think, Prinny has not taken into account a gladiators with a zero Int. ;)

I added an answer about the gold. It seems, the Conquest is more interesting at ~ 20 level. But You can try do both, the Conquest and at same time the Gauntlet.
    Last edited by weaw; 10-14-2015 at 09:11 AM.