Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    finally managed to pass Gut Trasher with all my glads, however last boss was way OP, till timer ran out. Pretty much wasted another 2 hours, not worth the time spent
    Last edited by Vertigo; 02-09-2014 at 08:37 AM.

Anyone notice that the final boss seems to have been buffed recently? I think I've gone at him about 50 times and been destroyed (not even close) every time but once...and that one was pure luck.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

I haven't noticed any increase. Since the most recent update the final boss has been much more difficult but doable.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Thanks. I asked because suddenly the team I'd been using was no longer effective. I changed the team and its better now.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

*** GUT THRASHER is taking a dirt nap after being knocked out! ***

I've tried to replicate issue where you are kicked of dungeon and I've managed to do that couple of times.

Final boss fight, after 2nd round you click on Conquests to navigate back to the map, then click on your flag to heal up (even if it's showing full health and stamina it heals up, timer is counting).

Once healed up click on the map to navigate from the boss flag and then click on boss flag again, bye bye you can start all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    I've tried to replicate issue where you are kicked of dungeon and I've managed to do that couple of times.

Final boss fight, after 2nd round you click on Conquests to navigate back to the map, then click on your flag to heal up (even if it's showing full health and stamina it heals up, timer is counting).

Once healed up click on the map to navigate from the boss flag and then click on boss flag again, bye bye you can start all over again.
    I think that's supposed to happen, if you can heal up between the rounds the boss fight gets to easy. Even though a final boss his role is to be defeated that doens't mean he should be easy to beat

yes I agree, but it shouldn't kick you out just like that, without any warning or something.
    Last edited by Vertigo; 02-16-2014 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    Just wanted to report I've experienced the same whenever I went to check on and refreshed the blacksmith(with another glad) while resting. I'd come back after timer is up and 1 glad would not be replenished - who it is seems random out of the group.
    Have noticed if your running multi glads threw at the same time, this happens ALOT where 1 glad stays at 1 hit point and doesn't heal up.

Fairly sure it has to do with injuries, once the injury heals up they don't heal up there hit points if you leave the page and are doing another conquest run with a different glad.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 02-18-2014 at 04:54 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

That may be true also, however, I was running one at a time though.
    Guess both cases might apply.