Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    so please clarify, my blademaster has sword skill at 5 and master arms at 10... then the effective sword skill will be ? 5? 10? .... my shield skill is Zero... but since master arms skill is 10, should shield be 10 also?? please help..

Stable: JvM \^,^/
    .loord uoy ,elur I

Quote Originally Posted by Just J View Post
    so please clarify, my blademaster has sword skill at 5 and master arms at 10... then the effective sword skill will be ? 5? 10?
    The skill of every weapon (except the main) will be defined as the minimum between Your main weapon skill and MoA skill. The minimum between 5 and 10 is 5. It's formal definition by MoA.
    // This definition is true for maxed MoA.

But what do You ask while saying "clarify"? Because there's another answer:

It seems MoA affects not only every weapon skill lvl. It seems, it affects something like Attack Power of Your main weapon.
    So, it would be almost correct to say: You have 5 skill level for sword and a bit less than 5 for every another weapon.
    This answer is less correct at a formal position ("a bit less than 5" is not concret, yes), but also it will give to You a little more info about this skill.

What answer do You prefer?

And i'm sorry, You are get the answers depending from Your questions quality. In fact, i don't know what a usage may have info like "What is my shield skill?"
    Let's suppose it's 8. Let's suppose it's 10. Let's suppose it's 213 even. How these answers affect Your actions?
    The right question here: "What is better way to raise weapon skills if i need to use two of different weapon types?" No?
    Last edited by weaw; 01-26-2016 at 05:02 AM.