Thread: Flurry of Steel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In my opinion, the only way to build a slayer is hybrid/shadow with the 3 passive shadow skills. As discussed, flurry of steel sucks, and I also tried the other one for heavy armor usage. This also sucks, because advantage of a slayer is the speed of attacks, and you could only get 1 or 2 pieces of heavy armor anyway before going over 50% encumbrance. Disarm and sweep are hardly reliable, and if you avoid weak spot to take first strike, you can get only 3 activeated off skills: eviscerate, blood bath and vital strike, all of which have pretty nice effects. Snivler exotics or blades make the best slayers because of the bleed bonus. Even if fight only lasted few rounds, if you get blood bath in first round that's 500+ bleed dmg per round.
    I never tried 2H slayer because you want to get the most attacks in as possible to try and get blood bath going. So a speed build is necessary for this, and, as weaw says, there are no def. skills available. Anyway, it's working for me as I was 26-29 in only my first full bg season. Not great, but not awful either.
    Last edited by Just J; 05-24-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Stable: JvM \^,^/
    .loord uoy ,elur I