Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Agreed with Narol. One of the reasons this forum exists is so that players can express their experience with the game - both positive and frustrating in the hopes that the experience can be improved for everyone. Nate has done an admirable job of balancing his own vision for the game with an amazing level of openness to the community to contribute to the fine-tuning of the beta-elements of the game. I haven't seen that in a developer before and I think most have a growing respect for Nate because of it.

Selfishly, I do care if veterans I've come to know and value over the last few months are beginning to lose their simple pleasure in the game only because I value their friendship and their voice here in this forum community. And as anyone here who is married knows, the first rule to keeping good relationships is good communication - and that only happens with good listening that validates the concerns of others. It may come in whiny packages, but the concerns are heartfelt and I'm thankful these managers are expressing their thoughts rather than disconnecting and simply withdrawing from the community.

p.s. - Anyone else notice the mini-exodus from blood gods of most of the new managers that had remained in Xaal-zul this season?
    Last edited by Adoede; 04-24-2014 at 11:24 AM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
    p.s. - Anyone else notice the mini-exodus from blood gods of most of the new managers that had remained in Xaal-zul this season?
    That's supposed to happen. Here's a little of my experience:
    Back when BG didn't exist and Primus was the top, I sold/retired 3-4 glads in a row on reaching Primus because they just didn't cut it.
    It took me 6 months+ to be able to send a glad into primus that could actually stay there.
    I'm pretty sure other managers can tell you similar experiences.
    You need to man up and grow a pair mate.