Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually it might save Belgarad if they make it to the top!!! Bel is a power rage he is set up for defensive warriors, its the quick fast rage/theatrics that kick his ass. Belgarad was designed to take on Laharl and Eruption, they where the top glads when he was made, so i found a slave with a huge natural str and Chi. 180 str/124 chi and a pair of heavy maces goes threw that heavy armor really well.

Delta, Wargh, Prey, Ormgar are the glads that i know if they attack belgarad i am 90% looking at a loss unless Bel gets lucky with a stun or a huge hit and jumps their last stand. But since those are speed demon's the guys you listed have a good chance to beat them, its all a nice circle of pain.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 03-13-2012 at 07:22 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

However I'm curious to see if Zmash can beat Belgarad tomorrow for the leading place in the Blood Games...

Both are yours so you are probably the one who can figure it out better, what's your pronostic Cynaidh ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I don't know

Bel does well vs defensive warriors but Zmash isn't a defensive warrior.

Zmash was planned up in nov/dec when a bunch of us decided in a chat room that a war could be set up to be a better 2 handed offensive gladiator then a rage ever could be, in theory . Caine had this design in the works already with Tourach (i think he has gone more defensive since then though) and I swapped Zmash over to the design of a hard hitting offensive 2 handed warrior with last stand. The theory was with war cry and armor movement you can get the jump on about anyone if your not overly encumbered, Foxtrot is a great example of this, its way hard to out jump him. So you would get 1 good hit in, then even if you didn't attack again till last stand went off where you'd get 2-3 attacks, those 3-4 attacks total would be enough to finish off any one in the game (this was before trugs). So i run Zmash hot, and he gets multiple attacks some rounds with a two-handed sword, doesn't happen a lot but normally once per fight he will attack twice in round 2 or 3, in a long fight will happen again somewhere in rounds 4-6, when LS goes off he normally attacks 3 times, last stand gets him a lot of his wins.

So if they where max builds i'd put Zmash as my favorite to win, but he is a long way from a max build, Belgarad has a lot more 10's then Zmash does, so that kinda evens it out for me.

Well that stun settled that fit, rematch tonight