Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Agree this is an all-around prospect who can be adapted to any fighting style. He'll be solid imho. I've got some just like it.

At the higher levels, Stamina/endurance management becomes very important - because you'll need it to defeat the top tanks in the game...and even then it will be a challenge. That said, some styles don't need as much as other styles.

What I did with my first few HOL glads was make basic builds that I knew well so I knew what I was doing with build design - it takes so long to get gear that you don't want to experiment too much with your first few HOL glads. Afterwards, I just started developing others stables for my "experiments" cuz I don't like to retire glads that are fully developed. Most of the glads in my Adoede and Tevrosin stables are my first HOL's that I just stuck with til I tweaked them enough to be successful...and two years later some of them are still not fully geared out. Seraph Zodak has poor stats for an HOL...and still has a negative win/loss ratio overall. But he's finally found his stride. Point being - stats aren't necessarily the most important factor. Gear design and strategy are more important in the end-game.
    Last edited by Adoede; 04-22-2016 at 07:16 AM.
    Adoede | Tevrosin