Well i just did the 35 pit fights for today under the new system with my warrior Pile Driver, 35 straight fights against Lady Mary, another HOL warrior 2 levels above me. Went 18-17, which is obviously something i'm not used to seeing now that i have 5 young HOL warriors. So much for my day in the sun after getting smoked in pit fights for the entire career of my first 5 warriors.....

It seems to me that this entire update was put in place to detonate the dominance of warriors using a "skill rich for their level" approach. I can understand you wanting to discourage this style of play, but you've disabled my entire team without warning. EVERY one of my warriors is essentially skill locked, at least till level 30 and perhaps beyond.

Other than the impact this has on myself in particular, i'd caution you strongly on these types of "limited options" ideas. Limited options means limited skill, and this reminds me of when WoW changed their skill trees so that Timmy couldnt make a bad warrior with poor choices. I'm not looking for games that are on rails and "fair for all", i'm looking for games that challenge and allow me to try different things to see if they work or not. Cookie Cutter builds that everyone has are not fun and challenging in the least and this update goes a long way towards that end.

If you really wanted to make things more fair for the newbies, perhaps the entire idea of a HOL warrior should be scrapped. Giving experienced managers far superior warriors that newbies dont have access to is one of the most unbalanced things i've ever seen in any game.

After these past 2 updates my enthusiasm for the game is starting to waver...some good news soon would be appreciated..

Avengelyn, manager of Lethal Formula