Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions?

Yeah, Siam still kicks asses and he is a A/M theatrics too !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Still nobody created the one man army war. The battle continues ...
    Last edited by Pit Lord; 02-04-2014 at 03:51 AM.

The power Theatrics are quite fine, as are most of the Theatrics builds at the moment (nice offense and defense skills in the same tree, bleeding, counter-attack, what's not to like?). The 2H Wars suck just like most of the non-speed builds at the moment though, crow is quite right here. Blood Gods is too crowded with Agility spammers.

Belca is a war crow not a theatrics...you should know that^^

And really just Yuki and Siam? Interesting...Still that doesn't mean they aren't good, it just means that thye aren't represented enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    Belca is a war crow not a theatrics...you should know that^^
    I know he is, but when referencing him; I was speaking about him being the only 2hand war at the time in top 25. He is doing much better now as an A/M War.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    And really just Yuki and Siam? Interesting...Still that doesn't mean they aren't good, it just means that thye aren't represented enough!
    In regards to this, Yuki and Siam are the only power theatrics in the top 25. They are legendary geared out which makes a big difference. The rest of the power theatrics are at the bottom of the blood gods rankings. I do believe that higher level gear will make them more competitive and take some of the sting out the speed glads shots.
    But as for 2-hand wars, Bruce Willis is fairly geared out and he is barely in the top 50. And the rest of the 2handers make up the bottom of the blood gods.

Another build I overlooked at performing very poorly is dual blade war. Foxtrot II is the highest ranked one at 52, personally I have seen the more geared up he gets the better he does and it is very obvious also. Plus I just have not seen many blade wars in the lower brackets. This build used to be a great overall build with no obvious counter build, but did not have an obvious advantage over other builds. Now it is not very popular, maybe it will change if a few get climbing up the rankings.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

One of the main reasons that it was a good build was because it had both Create Distance and Hamstring, they can't have both of them now and going in the theatrics tree for hamstring means they can't get light as a feather to make proper use of the heavy armour. Gurren Lagann after fighting for 2 months in the blood games ended up with a mere amount of rating points of 765 or so which isn't nearly enough to get him some orange gear, I ended up sending him into retirement as fixing him up was more trouble than it was worth.

I got back Mr Champloo in his stead as I did enjoy Champloo alot...