Facebook Thumbnail

Nate, the current facebook thumbnail is of the female war. While I dont have anything against gratuitous boobage, some of my friends have sorta laughed it off as looking like yet another game where skimpy girls are used to attract players. (one of my female friends had a go at me about this too)

Silly as it sounds, are you able to swap the thumbnail to one of the male gladiators (perhaps theatrics to give the gladiatorial feel) as that would at least not be giving a sexism vibe to unaware players or something? Poorly worded, but I think you get the idea.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Are you telling me your male friends don't appreciate beautiful women? Next thing you'll tell me is these same friends only play huge hulking male characters in games or fully clothed female ones! Because you asked so nicely and I'd hate for your female friends to tease you further for admiring all the Great Realm has to offer I'll swap the pic out for one that markets violence instead!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Cheers Nate.

While I'm all for skimpy ladies and near nude fighting, that's what Jimmy's other OTHER underground pit is for :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!