Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seems to be mostly related to Crowd Pleaser. The defensive Theatrics seem to block much more attacks than the defensive Wars (provided that the latter don't have that skill), even though they take higher damage when something finally hits them. I've had quite some fights vs. parrying Theatrics and frankly getting through their defense could be a pain for non-Rage who is not focusing on attack power (in general though, parrying Theatrics bleeder takes out defensive War any day). I'm a bit surprised that this observation surfaces so late.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegan View Post
    Seems to be mostly related to Crowd Pleaser. The defensive Theatrics seem to block much more attacks than the defensive Wars (provided that the latter don't have that skill), even though they take higher damage when something finally hits them. I've had quite some fights vs. parrying Theatrics and frankly getting through their defense could be a pain for non-Rage who is not focusing on attack power (in general though, parrying Theatrics bleeder takes out defensive War any day). I'm a bit surprised that this observation surfaces so late.
    It's the euphoria of surprise when they find out defensive theatrics can beat speed rages, OMG surprise!