Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Oedi and yes I confused you with Crow for the comment about Zeroeleven, sorry.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Narol, you might just want to list which of your glads have the undisputed Primus Champion title and give a short description of what made them different and make it to the top so Crow can add them to the list. I know i for one wasn't playing during that time so I'd be interesting in seeing who all sat on the throne during that period.

For my teams already listed we have:
    Zmash
    Black Talon
    Belgarad
    Cel

And the unlisted glads i have that have sat on the thrown are:
    The Returned
    Pissed
    Bladesinger
    Belwraith

Pissed is the only one that might should make the list she was dominate there for awhile before i broke her skill spec(wanted ten skills at rank 10 for max points during the respec). The Returned is just a giant under-achiever so far, waiting to see how he does as a shield using defensive glad after the skill change before i can make up my mind on him. The other two are just too new, they aren't complete builds and still got room to grow still, so got to wait and see how they end up.
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 01-10-2013 at 07:54 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Narol,
    I did not forget about your guys when making this list. But because of the the change in the points system, especially when a glad gets to the top makes it for a bunch of change to occur. Because of this we have seen alot of glads race to the throne and last about a day and then come tumbling back down. That is why most of the folks on the list are pre points change. The ones that are post points change are glads that spent alot of time at the #1 spot, with a few brief times in the top 5 then back to #1. I think we can all agree that all the glads that are listed are without a doubt deserve to be in a hall of fame type category. Heck I have a few glads that sat on the throne for a short time but I did not feel they belonged on this list.
    Basically when doing this list, I typed in the surefire without a doubt glads that we will probably all agree on. I think for now on we should nominate some glads then get together on the chat page at a certain time and make a group desicion on whether a glad belongs in this group. Seperating the best from the top 1% is always hard, so I expect debate and sometimes it might get a bit spirited.

Right now I think the next group to get considerations should be :
    Kaspar Widmann
    Slim Tailor
    Pissed
    Yukimaru
    Belca
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.