Hi guys. This is my first post on this forum, please be gentle
I have been reading all that seemed valuable, I learned a lot, but now I'm kinda hitting a dead spot.
I'm playing 4 theatrics gladiators, 2 of them are dual wielding offensive and both doing very well so far.

My first issue is with my disabler Apofys (Trident + Shield). He does very good, does get an occasional kill, but I completely fail against tanking warriors. I'm level 16, 70 stamina. I don't seem to be able to figure out the strategy against tank warriors. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I knock them to the ground, create distance is worthless, stunning them does little and I usually only get them bleed a little due to weak hits. If I go for offensive style, I don't have enough stamina to finish them, if I try defensive, even 1-1, they outlast me if they have more stamina (works only against stamina lower than mine).

I can't even decide if I go for lunge, parry-lunge or counter attack. I wished I had some kind of berserking... :/

What do you guys do when you're facing a tank warrior with stamina higher than yours?

Second issue I have is with my tanking theatrics Sarakshi. Again, Trident + Shield. He's just so fucking clumsy I can't figure him out. Stats are good. Do the gladiators have some hidden personality or something? No matther what I do he keeps tripping over himself and missing awkwardly. Weapon skill is 7 (and working o it), shield 5. Tried all strategies, right now does fairly good with 2-3 settings, depending on opponent.

My gladiators: Apofys, Konrad, Yperit, Sarin; Sineth, Sarakshi; Srobovak, Crushinator, Hacksaw, Battle Fortress; (so far only semi-famous in Black Market)