Fight token the nightmare of nightmares. Fun and exciteting arena fights, challenges, avoids, giveing losses to your enemy, hunting down the undefeated, most interactions with the fellow manager has been reduced to tavern brawls, something you just need to do to get skill points and experience.
Its so many ways to manipulate and exploit this new system that i belive w/l records soon will have no meaning. Its been allowed for so long now to keep more than 1 stable, so takeing that privelige out now wont be possible. Whats to keep these stables from giveing wins to eachother, or just 2 friends passing wins. I think if i put my mind to it id never lose another fight.
Another aspect is that its no longer needed to keep a good allround strategy at hand, just keep the one your beating your preferred victim with. I know we asked a long time for other options, we got those with the new tournament format. Its almost like punishment; we gave you what you wanted in the tournament so were takeing all the fun out of the arena fights. In my eyes the arenafights are reduced to pve.
So ill beg you, on my knees and hands folded: give us back the original arena fights or atleast 1 of them.
Maybe something like this can be done arena fight in the morning, blood games in the evening and 1 token fight and pay to fight in between?