I see that making a game is hard. The main focus keeping all happy and keeping the game balanced and fun for all.

A few issues.....

Axes/Maces?
Just two?

~~If we use a axe should we slash or bash bcoz is it considered a mace or axe in game ?
I~~~ Including 2 headed weapons blades slash ofc but again axes ??? Slash bash ???
There should be a in-game spec. for the weapons and whether they slash bash or lunge along with there type.

Glads~

I see no known issue with them in general but here and there I see some things.

Rage~
Nothing at all they do exactly what they are suppose to kill and do damage

War~
Again nothing more either a full tank or "off-tank" if you are unfamiliar with the term i'll make a list at the bottom

Theatrics~

1 issue here.......

~~~Knockout
Why should my glad be demolishing a theatrics glad (I mean to the point that i have it won by round 1) and he be able to "Get lucky" and knock me out!?!?! I know that this doesn't happen a lot BUT! when it does it kind of makes me snarl because both glads were fighting a well fought fight and then bam KO !? most of the time I am like WTF?!?!?!? (examples) That rage glad was eating the theatrics alive and then the theatrics just knocks the rage out..... ? uh......that kinda seems unfair to the Rage glad dontcha think ? He kinda just got cheated out of a win.
~I have no idea why this is in the game or why this would be only for theatrics glads because to be honest most offensive theatrics use blades and small clubs I think a rage glad has 10000000 times the chance to hit you and KO you with a massive wyrmbone maul. I'm not saying give the rage glad the KO skill. But plz revise it or remove it from the game it's kind of a killjoy to see your glad hitting amazing hits just to be Ko'd. I am aware it doesn't happen often but I think there are a million other skills that theatrics could have over knockout. Although I have no suggestions on such a skill...I'm sure the players do ? (Please help out here and post thoughts on this)
Usually there are two kinds of sides to this. One complaining it doesn't knockout enough and another saying it's bad enough as is...

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread :3 Hope I can make a difference.