Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Howdy Folks! ^_^

Hello PoW Community!

I'm new to Pit of War (obviously ) and with the exception of a rather non-existent playerbase, I am enjoying the game thus far.

I go out of my way to find Browser-based MMOs/games, and if it doesn't seem to be too much of a cash-cow (P2W, P2P), I set forth seeing how far I can go as a F2P player.

That being said, please keep that in mind when suggesting things or providing advice/insight!

I'm going to provide as much information as I can about my current progress as well as what I have been doing. I'm merely posting this thread for reassurance and direction.

My Gladiator(s): Updated On: 3/13/14 at 6:09 PM

1) Ryzac

Level: 15
    Record: 39-19-1
    Bracket: Elite
    Specialty: Rage
    Race: Human
    Health: 477
    Endurance: 75
    Arena Challenge: Tier 1- Nightmare
    Attributes: 75/72/75/74/73/74/74
    W/ Bonuses: 79/73/76/74/73/74/80
    Class Approach: (2H Rage, been following the nice guide by Apoc posted here)
    Fighting Strategy: 3/Bash/Torso/Torso/3, 4/Killshot/Torso/Torso/4.
    Allocated Training Points: No flippin' clue D:
    Current Skills: Level 8 Two-Handed Weapons

(I've been focusing solely on that skill and will continue to do so until it's 10)

Equipment Overview:

TEW: 21.3 (13% Encumbrance)
    BD: 62-94 (78.0 dpr)
    Buffs: +11 Attack Power, +4 Defense, +17 Health, +1 Endurance

Block Rank: 12/1000
    Ex. Dmg. Rank: 10/1000
    Life Prot. Rank: 14/1000
    Bleed Prot. Rank: 5/1000

Trophies: 0
    Gold: 15,000
    Stable Upgrades: 1/4 Barracks, 3/6 Armoury, 2/x Vault Slots

What I have been doing to progress:

I've been running the Arena when I have tokens.
    I've been completing each Daily Pit Event
    I've been completing 20/20 tasks each day. (Only been playing 5 days? xD)
    I've been farming The Underbelly Conquest on Easy/Normal (Although, since hitting level 10 I have not been able to defeat Zanul on either difficulty...??)
    I've been farming The Gauntlet on Normal (13 squids away from my first Street game )

What I have not done yet:

I've yet to purchase a new slave. I'm not sure what I want my second gladiator to be... (I have a post below pertaining to a potential slave I may induct; need further advice before deciding)

My Current Goal List:

1) Obtain x/3 Undertaker levels w/ Gold
    2) Complete a Trialpay offer for the Accountant Complete!

I'm not posting this thread for help with my Rage Gladiator, although any suggestions/insight are greatly appreciated.
    I'm more or less trying to feel around and see whether I am doing all I can with my restrictions (F2P), or if there are other methods I can implement to further develop my Gladiator(s) that I have neglected/not discovered.

Sorry for the wall-O-text... just trying to be as informative as I can.

As I stated above, all insight, advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated! I look forward to reading replies and conversing with the reputable veterans that still reside here.

ATTENTION: Moderator(s), if I have posted this thread in a section not best-suited for it, I apologize and kindly ask that you send it to wherever it belongs. I didn't feel this was solely Rage discussion, hence my assumption that it goes in General...

P.S. Grimm, you're entirely too long-winded, please shut up! >_>;
    Last edited by Grimm357; 03-13-2014 at 04:21 PM.