Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Um... what's up with the arena battle outcomes?

Well hello there. I'm not quite sure if I'm right or wrong, so I'm quite hesitant about posting, but this has happened already one too many times so I cannot ignore it. It was kinda ok with other slaves that were not much, but I recently got this great one who has a great score that unfortunately gets "punished" by what seems to me as unfair defeats. Let me show you what I mean...

Note: This is the blow by blow view

wtf.jpg

As you could probably tell both gladiators are on low health, yet mine has more than his opponent, not to mention the opponent is bleeding... neither of them has low stamina, yet the bleeding gladiator with the much less healthpoints takes the match. Why? Is the enforcer high on something or is there something that I do not understand about how the game works? This has happened a bunch of times but this time I was just too annoyed to let it go. There are just so many times I can let it slip :P At least can someone explain to me what is wrong here? If my thoughts that I should be the victor are wrong, I'd like to at least know why.
    Last edited by Arundir; 10-30-2013 at 02:26 PM.