Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gauntlet of the Underground Bugs

Just a thread for people to put up anything they think is a bug with the latest update.

I've noticed one odd thing; you can apparently add your own stable to your friends list. is that meant to happen? and does that use one of your friend slots?

EDIT 1:
    I also noticed that your own glads are no longer automatically part of your watch list.

EDIT 2:
    So after I sent myself a request, I deleted the PM instead of accepting it or declining. I am now unable to send myself another request until the current one is responded to (even though it was already deleted. I tested a little further, deleting the request I got from another stable, but I can in fact re issue a request to them. I do not know If they were unable to reissue a request after my rejection however. I suspect that they would not be able to because I did not formally accept/decline for things to register that I responded. or something. I good english speak.... :s (ie itm tired and I cannot brain)
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 07-30-2013 at 05:44 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!