Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
Thanks Apocalypse, that will help the debate...

In my opinion, reaching 60% in Seasons is an excellent performance considering the high level of glads there, currently only 8 glads on 47 have a ratio above 60%. Those 8 DESERVES access to the better kind of orange items if you don't want the endgame to be completely locked forever between the 3 current leaders who all did a lot of extra fights already to gain uber orange items giving them an even greater advantage.

Now let's look at Apoc's glads to see what levels would then be reasonable :

Bruce Lee with 61.4% and 847 matches has 2950 points

Ahnold with 57.8% and 849 matches has 2717 points.

There is a few days left, so the 3000 limit seems in reach and could be a good level for the better orange items. I would then suggest to BGP requirements to respectively 2000/3000 instead of the current 4000/7000 needed.

3000/5000 as Pit Lord suggest would still be much too high, it would still restrict the higher orange items to the current 3-4 leading glads keeping the endgame stale and locked, with the only difference that you wouldn't even get the money from their extra-fights...

Nate, please being stop being silent and answer us, it's really a key issue and people are worried about it ! If you really need the extra money that Prinny and Pit Lord give you to keep the game running, then be honest about it and rename the game "Pit of Prinny" so that it's clear for everyone, lol !
Haha Pit of Prinny, I like that one. Bunch of exploding penguins gathered in some hole sounds like fun
The 3 leaders in the rankings right now have not only had way more fights but also have a 70% rating (Granted Bloody Lady is at 69.9% right now but that only happened in the last 2 days) and I completely agree with you, they do deserve orange items

Now on a more serious note, the BGP ratings you just gave are pretty decent. With a 2000/3000 rating the good 60%+ glads could attain an orange weapon or two at the end of the season and glads with a winrate of 50%+ could atleast get an orange armour piece while doing free fights. If you still want them earlier you could do the extra fights to get to the rating faster. I could see it work out with those ratings~