This is both a bug report and a plea for assistance.
I had a chestpiece in my vault which I was holding as i had to be level 7 to use it
I won a fight in the arena which caused me to reach level 7 and also rewarded me with a very good sword
however both items still told me I wasnt high enough level, after waiting a few minutes to see if the game would catch up and realise i was now level 7
I decided to open a separate tab of Pit of War, I went to my vault and was able to equip the chest armor, I then quit the tab and returned to the original page
nothing had changed so I went to my stable and hoped to see the sword in my vault but alas, my vault was empty and I didnt even gain the funds for selling it.
The sword was much better than the chest armor and I would have preferred it, however i should have been able to equip both.
Any help in recovering the gear would be appreciated however if that isn't possible than just fixing whatever caused the game to not recognize my having leveled up, to stop this happening to me and others in future would be appreciated.
Many thanks
p.s my stable is Spc Conquerors and the gladiator is named Grimjaw Ironlaw
thanks again