Well folks, It's kind of sad for me to write this, but I have big fish to fry and I will not be visiting the pits any more. I'm unsure if i will be coming back or not, but for now we'll be saying goodbye. It's been a lot of fun getting to know you guys and competing with everyone. I especially enjoyed talking trash with Ol' Apoc, and watching all of you big dogs fight over the top 10. I had big plans on working my way up there and being a big ol' pain in the ass, and who knows maybe i will someday. Anyways.... From Freshmeat #0 to Primus #1... I love you ALL, it's been fun, and i hope to see you ALL here if i can make it back.

Nate:

Dude...thanks for everything, especially for putting up with a few crazy assed things i may or may not have said
Thanks for being cool when i was not. Thanks for all of the help you gave throughout my time here. You've been a very wise and patient Overlord and I would never vote against you in the Great realm elections

P.S. It would be nice if nobody picked on my glads, I'd like to think i might comeback...and i'd like to see them with w/l higher than 30%

Adios Friends, be good...