Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Slave
    Although it makes sense, I did not know that hitting the head give a significantly better chance of stunning the opponent. I've noticed that big hits to any body part can cause a stun. Narol could you give me an idea of how often one can expect to stun with called shot aiming head and also let me know what level your called shot skill was. Much appreciated.

It's hard to evaluate, honestly...

One of my guys has Called Shot to level 5 and seems to hit the head between 25% and 50% of the times when he aims for it, but only a few of those hits generated stuns...

I would need to raise Called Shot to level 10 to really test this strategy to the fullest, but some more experienced managers probably know better than me and can tell you if it's really efficient. Luckily for me, my guy has stun as signature move so he stuns often overall anyway even when he doesn't hit the head.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Slave
    Yeah, that is why I ask, like you say it is hard to evaluate if it is the head shot causing the stun or just the critical hit to any body part. Anyway, thanks for putting it out there, it is certainly something to look into.

While I am on a roll getting questions answered. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on using level 10 called shot and 10 devastating power as a combo. Seems like an obvious combo to get more hits and damage on an injury but don't see many high level glads use it.
    Last edited by Loki; 03-11-2012 at 10:59 PM.

this aint as powerful as it used to be now with the automatic heal option. I use this combination on Oedi: called shot, knock out, devastating power.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Slave
    good to know. did not think about the fact that auto heal would significantly reduce the injured glads making less damage fuel for DP.

I think I found sort of a cure for speed Rages, berserk or not (it seems to work against dual-wielding power Rages with axes & maces too but the evidences so far aren't too many). It still needs some testing and possibly fine-tuning but so far the results look promising - two of my Wars - two-handed and polearms - now win some 80% of the fights against speed Rages which previously took them out without breaking a sweat.
    2H Rages are still a problem though...