So, in short, I have two Wars in the Champions and Legends brackets respectively and both of them are doing quite well, however Rages in berserk mode put them to sleep (sometimes - in a coffin) way too often. The first one is a dual-wielder with Blades, two 1.55 swords, with very high Agility, adequate Strength but mediocre in the other fields and he actually manages to take down some of these crazed brutes with frequent attacks. The other one is a two-hander with high Strength and decent Agility (69 base, 82 with the gear) and even with 6 on Armour Movement and 6 on War Cry, he often finds himself cut down to 10-20% health before he can act. Both of these guys have Create Distance on 7 but it doesn't trigger as often as I'd like it to, sometimes I don't see it at all. I'm planning to train them both in Last Stand so they can give those berserkers a taste of their own medicine but it will take good 6-7 more levels to get to that point. Anything that can help to even the odds before that?