Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ruggedy View Post
    do you still get training points from tavern runs even after you hit level 50?
    Yes.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Hit one of my other goals today, I am sure it wont last but for right now I have the top Rages, Warriors and Theatric in Primus.

Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Congrats! I have to say though I'm very dubious about some of your top glads. I think if they were a bit more exposed to the rest of the pack they wouldn't be holding those top spots. Do your top two glads even get randomly matched up against others at this point or do they only fight when you use a token?
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Its not very frequently Zmash and Belgarad get randomly matched with others from others using tokens, I do however use every single one of their fight tokens each day, probably about 33% of them they fight each other (even if i use the avoid), the other 66% generally are other glads in the top 15. But Zmash won the previous blood games before last, and belgarad was the runner up in the last blood games so even in that style of play with random match ups they are effective. If i had to pick one to the be the weak link it would be Smak.

What's gonna be your next objective now, Cynaidh ?

Don't expect to keep the theatric leadership for long, I'm not giving up on it !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Not sure....

Probably just keep up the current pace till we see what conquests has to offer...