Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think it is a loss kinda in a weird way

I mean we get 8 fight tokens a day now, and 20 tavern fights a day, so if you did 80 fights that would take you 10 days, and you'd get 360 skill points (16 per day from fights, 20 per day from tavern, assuming you don't die).

Now if you did those 80 fights with trophies you'd only take 1 hour, but you'd end up with only 160 skill points.

Now the reason why i think this matters is that you get the bulk of your exp from arena fights, so if you "trophie" threw levels you'll end up with far less skill points then someone who goes up "natural", so now your higher level, but you've got less skill points then someone who came up with no skill points and they kick your ass due to them having so many more skill points then you. Now why on the other hand this doesn't apply to your "magic 4" and Reeko, they are already in primus so its not going to hurt them to get extra levels as they are already fighting the top end glad's. But I don't think i'd want to take a glad from 1-50 with trophies, you'd be low on skills at the end once you hit 50, unless you'd be willing to keep spending them to catch up those missing points.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

ok, having done a lvl 1-50 run, I can say for a fact that you get way less tokens. way way less. For 600 tokens though, that you can get a lvl 50 glad in upper maximus in about 5 hours who has lvl 7-9 skills all round.

power leveling is much better on a glad that is already lvl 50 imo as finishing skills is awesome. it was fun doing the run though, and made me 200k gold (while having auto repair and heal on at all times)
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

yeah man, caine was telling me about that earlier today. brutal man. absolutely brutal. i had half a mind to do that myself. but seeing as how all of my dudes except for one are in the blood games, i cant sell any that i dont want. unfortunately fistulator didnt work as i had intended and completely forgot that she was competing. thats why i sold all of her gear...... so now its a massive drag on my otherwise all rage all the time stable...
    Last edited by Team Ziggler; 03-07-2012 at 07:07 PM. Reason: RAGIN ALL DAY ERRRRY DAY
    ZIGGLIN' CAPACITY AT MAXIMUM.
    brace for impact.

Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Thread hijackers!!!

exactly. hence new thread

Bumping for Narol

lol Cynaidh...

Cel is an interesting experience, and from what I have seen against my glads it's kinda working...but I am curious to see how he will perform against the heavily armored wars at the top !

Anyway it's nice to see someone fighting in Primus with 2 epees, I love those weapons and considered equipping Cormac the same way...

Cel might also be a contender for the higher bleeding rate inflincted, seems his epees are good at opening wounds...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Yup it will be several more weeks before Cel has all the skill / stat trains to really go for it should be interesting!

do you still get training points from tavern runs even after you hit level 50?