Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My first level 50

First 50: Belgarad, 1st Primus Champion

Belgarad was my first attempt at a duel wielding glad, i have no idea why i made a duel wielding glad as he had starting agility of 64, it will probably be what gets him retired some day.

He has now hit 50 and has the following stats in gear:

str 180 int 67 agil 103 stam 93 size 85 pres 87 chi 124 2118 hit points as an Trug (was an Urk, got transformed in a patch, went with it )

Just equipped him with a level 50 war-hammer main hand and level 50 hand axe off hand to see if i can speed him up a bit to be competitive.

Highest rank ever: 1st Primus 3/9/2012

2nd level 50: SMAK, 4th Olympian, 2nd complete build
    Smak is my mini me rage, he had great stats except for his size so i just went with it, 2 handed rage

str 202 int 80 agil 99 stam 91 size 64 pres 143 chi 114 1309 hit points as an Snivler

So inconsistent!! Some fights he is throwing 1000 blows each swing, then he fights a theatrics and cant hit him for 200 the whole match.... no idea what to do with this glad.

Smak's first revamp, changed him to a sniveler and put on str/pres gear, up to 2nd in primus with the changes.

Highest rank ever: 2th Primus 4/15/2012

3rd Level 50: Reeko, RETIRED
    Never could figure Reeko out, the guy just wouldn't win.

str 135 int 86 agil 137 stam 94 size 73 pres 111 chi 73 1773 hit points as an Dunder

Can't figure out a working strat for him to save my life.... hundreds of trophies now trying to find one, aaaarrrrgggg

Highest rank ever: 15th Primus 3/16/2012

4th Level 50: Black Talon, 1st Olympian, 1st Complete Build, 3rd Primus Champion
    My attempt at a defensive war using two Axes (changed from swords got freaking tired of seeing a bastard sword hit for 90 damage), am curious if its even viable after the changes to two handers.

Str 179 Int 82 Agi 112 Stam 128 Size 92 Pres 95 Chi 72 2084 hit points as a Dunder

Might change him up to be more offensive have to wait and see how it goes. So much powerleveling , still having fun coming up with a permanent strat for this guy, seems to be various ways to run him.

BT just had a revamp dropping the top 2 warrior skills and picking up last stand, seems to be an improvement.

Highest rank ever: 1rd Primus 5/8/2012

5th Level 50: Zmash, 2nd Primus Champion, 3rd Olympian, 1st Blood Games Champion
    2 Handed using War, was an experiment to see if a war can be a better offensive 2 handed gladiator then a rage.... jury says yes so far even though he has no where near the skill trains of smak, he is much higher in primus then smak has ever been.

Str 161 Int 74 Agi 110 Stam 107 Size 73 Pres 74 Chi 89 - 1870 hit points as a Dunder

Only warrior i have ever seen who can hit for 1000 damage in a swing also.

Highest rank ever: 1st Primus 3/30/2012

6th Level 50: Varqus
    After realizing agil was needed for duel weilding rages with Belgarad i picked up this guy. My goal was to get him to 50 and turn him into a Snivler, witch I did today! (3/17/2012) so get to see how he turns out now! Still has a lot of skills to learn as he has been in the primus top 10 for almost this whole new "power leveling" age of Pit of War.

Str 125 Int 38 Agi 175 Stam 71 Size 73 Pres 102 Chi 102 - 1275 hit points as a Snivler

Is only 10 kills away from the +15 str achievement so will jump his str with that when it unlocks.

Highest rank ever: 6th Primus 5/3/2012

7th Level 50: Cel, 2nd Olympian
    Do you have to have str to win, all my glads have been str powerhouses i noticed here lately so this is my attempt to make a glad with low str (Started at 66) and see if i can make one that can keep a 60ish percent win ratio in Primus

Str 81 Int 76 Agi 157 Stam 93 Size 88 Pres 124 Chi 79 - 1773 hit points as a Spite

Damn its hard to find gear without str on it! Going with duel Epee's to have lots of attacks, her goal is to either bleed you out, or to make you fall down in exhaustion taking 3-5 stamina from you per hit!! Only stat trains are +3 to str, so next big push after getting skills to 9 will be for 10 agil (and the +10 agil perk) to get to 177 agil, same with pres for 144 pres, still a few weeks out i think from knowing how she will end up. So far the super fast weapons seem to sap endurance well and i have seen bleeds over 300 already.

Sadly this failed... she just cant do enough damage to compete with warriors that don't miss her due to athleticism, rages who get a stun on her or knock her down, or theatrics who are just as defensive but do more damage due to higher strength. So as of 5/3/2012 she has been reworked and is now going down a different path...

Highest rank ever: 9th primus 5/3/2012

8th Level 50: Varurk

Orginally bought to be belgarad's replacement but can't bring myself to retire belgarad just yet. Still lots of skills to go and no stat trains yet.

Str 166 Int 75 Agi 132 Stam 71 Size 72 Pres 92 Chi 96 - 1540 hit points as an Urk

Highest rank ever: 8th primus 4/13/2012

9th Level 50: Extreme Anger

Another rage had a 96 starting str, just had to run him, after stat training is done and achievements go in he will have 212 str, 149 pres..... should be fun

Str 166 Int 61 Agi 99 Stam 89 Size 66 Pres 129 Chi 85 - 1018 hit points as a Snivler

Highest rank ever: mid level primus glad currently
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 05-10-2012 at 06:33 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Veteran Master
    Congrats Cynaidh! All the hard work, anyone that reaches lvl 50 with a glad damn well deserves to celebrate. (I know I will.)
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

good stuff. great stats too! Kharn is jealous
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

bump for a couple of new 50's in my stables, going to use this thread so i can keep track of my guys.

Congrats Cynaidh, my guys got busy all day fighting Reeko again and again !

Just by curiosity, how many trophees did it cost you to make him go from level 41 to level 50 ?

After watching you do it, I'm considering doing the same with Siam or Kaspar so they can be more competitive in the Blood Games, but I am afraid of the cost...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

it was less then 200 for sure

Seems that Arg from Team Win and ZerotwentyOne from Imperial Guards took the fast lane too for level 50, but that didn't prevented my Walter Jagger to kick their ass many times until Zero got a lucky kill against him...

Watch out, Siam and Kaspar are taking the highway soon and there's gonna be blood shed !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

it is a loss in training points over doing it the normal way, each what 6 times you do a trophies fight you just lose 20 skill points from tavern fights you would have gotten.

It's not a loss of training points at all, you will have the same training points from tavern runs than if you didn't do the additional arena fights, and the useful part is that by levelling faster you get more hp and access to better gear, making you competitive and putting you almost on equal footing with "complete" glads even if you have a few skills to finish training...

In my opinion it's really worth it if you can afford and are impatient to play in the top league...

wow, Zero scored 11 wins in a row against the "magic 4" of my Bloody Tigers and killed Slim, it really worked for him...
    Last edited by Narol; 03-07-2012 at 04:46 PM.