Stable Servant

hmm,what to do, what to do...

I read a post last week I think it was about having a plan as to how you want to train your glad. That post, among others got me thinking and I realised I have no idea what so ever as to how I want to Keera. I just know I want her to be the best glad out there with very few losses and an amazing amount of wins. I have seen those glads out there and with out a doubt I am jealous.

I guess though to get a glad like that would take a lot of trial and error. So since I dont know how I want to train her, and lately the only thing shes been good at is racking up losses upon losses should I just use her as a guinea pig and not care about stats?. The other option that comes to mind is selling her in the hopes of making the stats look better. If thats the case, then that would leave selene who I have no intention of having compete just yet.

I have noticed I have a bit of the same problem with her as well though. Selene has been doing well with the tavern quests compared to Keera, which is making me think I either made a mistake in having Keera switch to 2h instead of dw, or Selene is just a better glad. Then again...... to me, it looked like even as a dw,Keera had her good days and bad. I don't know what to do.
    Stable Name: Mercinaries
    Gladiators: Selene, Kitara

Keera's legacy, lives on in our victories

Aspiring Master

Suggestion

1st, take your time with your glad.

2nd, look at the base stats and work from there. I believe the guides written by our seniors are good enough.

3rd, look out for great glads in market 960gold n above.

4th spend some money in the game with some basic stable upgrades and good weapons purple at every 10 lvl. 1st purple at vl 1.

5th check your blood lust and activity levels. Lower it at low weapon lvls. at max 10 weapon skill, you can tweat it to the style and fight plan u have per tigger event. Dont put 10/10. Cos its dumb.

PS: i'm retired from the game. But love the mix use of weapons spds ( same weapon catergory) Oh, dont use sword and mace together unless u have max 10 skill in the skill found in war tree where u can use all type of weapons other then your primary choice.

Stable Servant
    Thank you nova I lost sight of the path hehe

Stable Servant
    ok, so my new game plan is as such: I will not commit either of my glads to the arena just yet, instead I will focus on growing them and just have them take part in the tavern challenges. Selene, to me shows great promise where she is at now however thats just against the tavern glads. Since she is still new to the scene, theres a lot that I have to do with her still. Keera on the other hand.........(sigh) since deciding where I would like her to be at before I have her fighting again, she is almost worthy of being considered out of commission. But I shall work with her. She is my first and there is no way I can allow Selene to show her up hehe though if we consider stats, I think she may have already done that without trying lol. I shall keep my glads and I shall work with them. One day, hopefully soon, the honour of this stable shall be restored.