Thread: Battle Hardened

Battle Hardened

Hello,
    Is this skill (Battle Hardened) really worth it for a 2H war gladiator ? I know very few gladiators chose to go for it, and I would hesitate between training Barreling Attack or Battle Hardened in my final skill tree. It looks like 2H war gladiators are really struggling when they are prone due to the lack of initiative.

Aspiring Master
    I had some points in battle hardened before I sold off most of my guys but I didn't see a lot of benefit from it. I was working on getting it to 10 to give it a true test, but it never quite made it. I was never a big fan of barreling attack either as knockdowns don't seem that great unless you stack all the knockdown related skills.
    Manager of :
    Deep Hurting (Retired until further notice)
    Bankrupt (Semi-retired): The Wall
    Skull Battalion: Big Bertha, Bloodguzzler, Captain Victory
    Sandbaggers (Semi-retired): Masque

Eruption has this at level 10 and Alpha II is about 1 train point from level 10 as well. I have mixed emotions on this skill...being a Tier 6 skill it is kind of so so, but I think it is the best out of the three tier 6 skills. With this skill you will see a big improvement in parrying and a slight uptick in deflections for your glad. I believe this skill should be a must for Defensive 2hand wars. The disappointing part of this skill is that it seems that Theatrics still seem to have better defensive capability that a War with this at level 10. Also Laharl who does not have any trains in this skill seems to be much better defensively than Eruption and Alpha II, I am still trying to figure that out.

I personally believe that all of the Tier 6's are under powered considering the effort to be able to unlock them. Of course the Theatrics tier 6 (2nd Wind) is kind of a head scratcher being there are several skills in that tree I consider much better.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.