Free Citizen

Leveling up skills

So question should i be taking all skills i train to level 10 right away or train multiple to level 5 then upward in short stages like taking them all to level 5 then level 6 and 7 and so on? Thanks for your consideration.
    -Isajij

My personal preference has always been to level my weapon skill to 10 then work all the other skills up evenly as you were talking about. If you are unsure what to level up past your weapon skill, you could always train up your attributes till you decide how you want to skill train your glad.
    Hope this helps
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

+1 to what crow said.

also skills really start to come into their own around lvl 7-8 so that's what i'd aim for each time before moving on to a new skill.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I'm sure it's been said many times before, but can't hurt to say again: have a plan for what skills you want the glad to learn. I recently looked over my two oldest glads and they are screwed up. True, anything is fixable, but you don't need to spend as many trophies on clean up if you have an idea of what skills you want the glad to have at the end.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Free Citizen
    Thanks for your input guys I enjoy games that help newer players get information about how to become better not many games have that nowadays.