Stable Servant

im the happiest manager around :D

I am now the oh so proud owner of not one, but a grand spanking two whole glads . Im just too happy to keep it to myself so I thought I would share it with the PoW community lol. Happy killing everyone
    Stable Name: Mercinaries
    Gladiators: Selene, Kitara

Keera's legacy, lives on in our victories

Stable Servant
    ok, so a bit of a story/update here. After working with my second glad for a bit, I decided I wasnt satisfied with the results I was seeing. So I decided to sell her and aquire a better glad. I kept the name but chose to go with the war class instead. Thats the update hehe, the news I wanted to share with everyone is that I was looking over the stats of my original glad and much to my surprise, I noticed that she is in the top 10 gladiators in the arena !!! that, despite having come on and see she lost some fights . But anyway, aiming for first place haha
    Last edited by Sierra11A; 02-22-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: original wording was correct

Keep up the great work, and keep us updated. We love seeing this. Plus any questions you have, keep them coming, people here love to be helpful.

Stable Servant
    will do the thing is, since posting that, the glad in question got bumped down to the 500 something position all in the span of a day lol.

You didn't get bumped down but rather you moved up to the next bracket of glads! There are several brackets going from Fresh Meat to Primus, each one you can be come the champion on as you climb threw the brackets, unlocking titles and achievements!

To see all the brackets just to go the arena and then to the "Rankings" tab.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Stable Servant
    oh awsome