Lack of Things to do

I really like this game so far but I'm finding that I am running out of things to do. After i do my 20 tavern quests and arena battles, and then check out the blacksmith and slave market there's not much to do but wait. If u added game features where the user could play continously i think people would spend more time on ur site.
    An example would be like having another element common in RPG's or strategy games. U could let gladiators command units and maybe attack other stables like in city-building games, or maybe u could have a feature where users could explore a 2D or 3D map for different items to forge their own weapons with. If u add other features from common strategy games i think this game would really apeal to the strategy crowd.

We have a little something on the horizon called Conquests. I can't say exactly when they will be introduced into the game, but I can tell you that they fit into part of what you are looking for. Nate and I will discuss very soon about giving you an inside peak into these Conquests.

Veteran Master
    I had a little chuckle at this Thanks Eric, we are kinda pushing you for the Conquests lately.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Quote Originally Posted by Rage Quit View Post
    I really like this game so far but I'm finding that I am running out of things to do. After i do my 20 tavern quests and arena battles, and then check out the blacksmith and slave market there's not much to do but wait. If u added game features where the user could play continously i think people would spend more time on ur site.
    An example would be like having another element common in RPG's or strategy games. U could let gladiators command units and maybe attack other stables like in city-building games, or maybe u could have a feature where users could explore a 2D or 3D map for different items to forge their own weapons with. If u add other features from common strategy games i think this game would really apeal to the strategy crowd.
    How many gladiators are you managing? Just one? Get 4 more and see if you run out of things to do. That aside, you've got some good ideas.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris