Hey fellow theatrics, I was just wonder which weapons draws out the most blood from the opponent.

I've been trying a few alternatives but haven't really been successful in this matter (money shortage).

Anyway, I have 2 theatrics both with 10 weapon skills (1 is exotic and 1 is blades)

By the looks of it the exotic weapons "falchion type weapons" are quite slow to my liking but it's getting through tough armors alright at lv 20-25 range, but does not draw enough blood to actually win the fight, whereas "knuckle dusters type weapons" (tried both lunge and slash lunge seems to do the job better) do draw some blood, but the hit rates against touch war glads are appalling, still not enough to draw blood to win the fight.

And I got a blade master ... been using bastard swords (slashing), but it isnt drawing any blood so far.

So if anyone would kindly help me in weapons of choice for both blades and exotics which are good at drawing blood would be nice.

Also, fighting styles, and AL + BL (or even stats) would be nice as well.

BTW ... GV for both glads are at lv 7 and will soon be upgraded to 9 when I acumilate enough skill points.