The darkness faded and gave way to light. I awoke from my long slumber. The world around me had changed. I saw women in the armor of champions of the sands, humans no longer remained the sole entertainers of those who craved bloodshed, and I saw something that almost shocked me right back into the darkness. My former Houses were in rubble. Dakota, Arnorath... my champions dead... Golgorath, Bilgax and all the others from my other two houses lie with them... only my gold, trophies and memories of former glory remained. I was no longer the mighty Lord Dak... As I prepared to leave my House in it's state of ruin and begin a new life, I was stopped by an Urk and a Man... Arnoriath and Dakonath... cousins of my former champions, Arnorath and Dakota. No words were spoken. We understood each other. We would rebuild the House of Lord Dak in the name of my former champions. Their cousins would ascend even beyond what their kin had accomplished. The time has come my friends... I am Lord Dak... I have returned...