Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tier 5 Arena Challenges

This is the 5th tier and every opponent is tough.

Kudos go to Riggen who collected nearly all of this data post update (which had rendered the old info useless)

Conquest

Specialty: Rage
    Race: Human
    HP:
    Endurance:

108 Strength
    90 Intellect
    90 Agility
    101 Stamina
    80 Size
    113 Presence
    100 Chi

Gear:
    He wields a blue two handed greatsword. He wears an epic helm, epic chest, blue arms and blue legs.

Fighting Style:
    Uses berserk and hits kinda hard. He uses Barreling Attack and Sunder Armour.

Beating Him:
    All you need to do here is outswing him. He's pretty squishy and doesn't hit extremely hard even on light armour. Should be easy to take down with fast weps. Most things should beat him.

War

Specialty: War
    Race: Elaar
    HP: 1386
    Endurance: 95

95 Strength
    97 Intellect
    97 Agility
    95 Stamina
    82 Size
    111 Presence
    98 Chi

Gear:
    He wields a single, epic, one-handed sword. He wears a blue medium armour helmet, blue medium armour arms, epic heavy armour chest and epic heavy armour legs.

Fighting Style:
    I think he's set to parry-slash or such, as he is hard to hit. He also hits very fast and decently hard. I haven't seen him proc any skills.

Beating him:
    Aim for the arms, I don't really know how theatrics gets through him, but I guess wars can duke it out with him, or try to outlast him if you've got dumb amounts of stamina. For ragers, just beat the snot out of him and mess around with endurance triggers to you dont tire out too fast. His health is low due to his race so use that to your advantage

Famine

HP: 1712
    Endurance: 113

106 Strength
    111 Intellect
    99 Agility
    93 Stamina
    84 Size
    97 Presence
    109 Chi

Gear:
    2x Blue blades and blue armor all round bar epic weapon arm and front leg.

Fighting Style:
    DW Speed rage. He uses Adrenaline Rush, Sunder Armour, Barreling Attack, Crippling Might, and Death From Above.

Beating Him:
    This guy can be pretty challenging to lightly armoured opponents, he seems particularly nasty vs other rages, since he's really quick, and a first round Adrenaline Rush from his side pretty much spells game over for you. Warriors can likely simply pummel him down if they go offensive enough, while theatrics might rely on fast weapons, bleeds and counter-attack.

Hunger

HP: 2060
    Endurance: 117

115 Strength
    101 Intellect
    113 Agility
    97 Stamina
    86 Size
    129 Presence
    93 Chi

Gear:
    He wields an epic two-handed sword. He wears light armour all round bar medium armour on his weapon arm and torso. gear is purple, bar blue torso, shield arm and back leg.

Fighting Style:
    This guy has a tank strategy set up for the very first round. After causing your rampage to obviously hit for 2-3 damage, he will go absolutely APESHIT and attack very fast and very hard. He uses Death From Above, Feint and Warcry.

Beating Him:
    His armour is pretty light, so we can take advantage of this by aiming for the head, back leg or shield arm. A very defensive gladiator with unreasonable stamina could probably outlast him and theatrics might try a KO build and aim for his head, light armour on it. Bleeds would be easy to apply as well, since he doesn't wear heavy armour. If you run an offensive gladiator, especially a 2H rage, make sure to work around his round 1 tanking. make a 2/2 strat for round 1 or start of fight so that you dont waste your rampage etc. then set yourself to go nuts round 2 onwards.

Plague

Specialty: Theatrics
    HP: 2396
    Endurance: 135

110 Strength
    90 Intellect
    96 Agility
    116 Stamina
    88 Size
    105 Presence
    115 Chi

Gear:
    He wields a blue one handed battle axe and an epic tower shield, while wearing a full set of epic medium armour.

Fighting Style:
    You can basically consider this monster to be a tank. A theatrics tank that is parrying. He deals rather low damage, and is next to impossible to hit. He uses Strength of the Crowd and Feint.

Beating Him:
    Treat him like you would a tank, you could try to out-tank him, if you somehow have a bajilion endurance. Otherwise, lower your settings, try to bleed him. Ragers can go the direct rout of breaking him open with huge hits.

Pestilence

Race: Unknown
    HP: 3139
    Endurance: 104

123 Strength
    104 Intellect
    98 Agility
    104 Stamina
    90 Size
    121 Presence
    111 Chi

Gear:
    Epic main hand club and blue off hand club. He wears an epic head and blue light armour everywhere else.

Fighting Style:
    Power rage. He will try to beat the hell out of you, but really he's kinda whimpy. He uses Barreling attack, Sunder Armour and Death From Above.

Beating Him:

Arms and torso have weakest armor so hit those. Dies pretty easily, especially to speed builds

Sorrow

Race:
    HP: 2652
    Endurance: 117

132 Strength
    104 Intellect
    105 Agility
    97 Stamina
    92 Size
    101 Presence
    144 Chi

Gear:
    Epic Polearm. Armor Light with exception of heavy armour on his head. Arms and front leg are epic, while the rest are blues.

Fighting Style:
    His initiative is rather weak, but once he starts hitting, he hits pretty fast. I haven't seen any defensive play on his side. I've seen him use Barreling Attack and Adrenaline Rush.

Beating Him:
    Pretty easy fight overall, light armour on a war gladiator is as bad as it sounds. Aim for his back leg and just swing away at him, most things should defeat him.

Armageddon

HP: 3016
    Endurance: 129

134 Strength
    94 Intellect
    116 Agility
    109 Stamina
    94 Size
    105 Presence
    116 Chi

Gear:
    Single blue 1H axe. weapon arm and legs are epic while the rest are blues. all his armour is medium with exception of his head, which is light.

Fighting Style:
    He hits hard and fast, he might be parrying or counter-attacking, since he's really hard to hit. I've seen him use Signature Moves, Surprise Ending and Hamstring.

Beating Him:
    I can see high level wars tanking him down while theatrics should get there with enough bleeding. Ragers might be screwed for a bit, but should be able to get there with enough swinging. Rampage and Crippling Might will be your friend.

Judgement

HP: 2797
    Endurance: 125

111 Strength
    126 Intellect
    110 Agility
    105 Stamina
    96 Size
    113 Presence
    133 Chi

Gear:
    Epic mace and kite shield. All his armour is heavy and purple. The exception is his head, which is blue.

Fighting Style:
    He's extremely defensive and mitigates crap-tons of damage. Once he gets to 1/3 health he will change strat and become very offensive. He uses Barreling Attack and Adrenaline Rush.

Beating Him:
    Upgrade your endurance as much as possible, set your activity level and maybe even bloodlust lower and try really really hard. He will eventually fall. Theatrics can get good results with bleeds. Out-tanking him will definitely be hard, while berserking might be a bad idea unless you have dumb amounts of stamina.

Apocalypse

This guy is a jerk who just wants to steal my name :P

Race: Unknown
    HP: 3661
    Endurance: 148

Strength
    Intellect
    Agility
    Stamina
    Size
    Presence
    Chi

Gear:

Fighting Style:

Beating Him:

He has crazy initiative so it's hard to get the jump on him. More people have beaten him through a lucky KO than by reducing him to zero HP. 2H glads may want to try 4/4 Killshot as their strategy against him, but I have not managed it with a sniveler yet, only an 1800hp dunder.
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 04-10-2013 at 08:29 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

what happens when u beat all tiers.

Veteran Master
    /End game.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

you get a message saying that the next tier will unlock soon.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

updated with info for pestilence and sorrow

Well, Arg just finally beat Apocalypse using 4/4 Killshot. I wonder if other 2H ragers can get that to work for them.

Arg was a str/stam/chi dunder with 1800hp if that helps anyone. I dont think the same strat would help a sniveler due to low HP...
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 12-23-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Time to waddle around tier 5. Conquest!

Stats

Human Rage Gladiator

108 Strength
    90 Intellect
    90 Agility
    101 Stamina
    80 Size
    113 Presence
    100 Chi

Gear:
    He wields a blue two handed greatsword. He wears an epic helm, epic chest, blue arms and blue legs.

Fighting Style:
    He's probably berserking. Hits kinda hard. He uses Barreling Attack and Sunder Armour. He seems hard to hit(missed 3 hits against him? could've twoshotted him but noooooo)

Beating Him:
    All you need to do here is outswing him. He's pretty squishy and doesn't hit extremely hard even on light armour. Should be easy to take down with fast weps. Most things should beat him.
    Owner of the Raginghunters stable

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

After miraculously not having ress sickness for 2 consecutive minutes, Bor Ironfist has progressed! I bring you War!

Stats:

Elaar War Gladiator

95 Strength
    97 Intellect
    97 Agility
    95 Stamina
    82 Size
    111 Presence
    98 Chi

He's level 42 and has 1386 Health and 95 Endurance

Gear:
    He wields a single, epic, one-handed sword. He wears a blue medium armour helmet, blue medium armour arms, epic heavy armour chest and epic heavy armour legs.

Fighting Style:
    I think he's set to parry-slash or such, as he is hard to hit. He also hits very fast and decently hard. I haven't seen him proc any skills.

Beating him:
    Aim for the arms, I don't really know how theatrics gets through him, but I guess wars can duke it out with him, or try to outlast him if you've got dumb amounts of stamina. For ragers, I think Annihilate might help, as well as lots of attack power. Will update when I know more.

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

And just when I wouldn't have expected, some random huge rampage hit takes down War. Now to move on to his next friend, Famine.

Stats

Human Rage Gladiator

106 Strength
    111 Intellect
    99 Agility
    93 Stamina
    84 Size
    97 Presence
    109 Chi

He's level 41 and has 1712 Health and 113 Endurance.

Gear:
    He wields a pair of blue one-handed swords. He wears a blue helmet, blue chest, epic weapon arm, blue shield-arm, epic front leg and blue back leg. All of him armour is light.

Fighting Style:
    He hits moderately hard, but very fast. He uses Adrenaline Rush, Sunder Armour, Barreling Attack, Crippling Might, and Death From Above.

Beating Him:
    This guy can be pretty challenging to lightly armoured opponents, he seems particularly nasty vs other rages, since he's really quick, and a first round Adrenaline Rush from his side pretty much spells game over for you. Warriors can likely simply pummel him down if they go offensive enough, while theatrics might rely on fast weapons, bleeds and counter-attack.

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Let us discuss Hunger, sirs.

Stats

Human War Gladiator

115 Strength
    101 Intellect
    113 Agility
    97 Stamina
    86 Size
    129 Presence
    93 Chi

He's level 43 and has 2060 Health and 117 Endurance.

Gear:
    He wields an epic two-handed sword. He wears an epic light armour head, epic medium armour weapon arm, blue light armour shield arm, blue medium armour chest, epic light armour front leg and blue light armour back leg.

Fighting Style:
    This guy definitely has a tank strategy set up for the very first round. After causing your rampage to obviously hit for 2-3 damage, he will go absolutely APESHIT and attack very fast and very hard. He uses Death From Above, Feint and Warcry.

Beating Him:
    Welp, this is a tough one IMO. His armour is pretty light, so we can take advantage of this by aiming for the head, back leg or shield arm. A very defensive gladiator with unreasonable stamina could probably outlast him, however, actually going ham on him seems to be really hard, He absolutely destroyed my rage. Theatrics might try a KO build and aim for his head, light armour on it. Bleeds would be easy to apply as well, since he doesn't wear heavy armour.

KILL! MAIM! BURN!