Snivler Theatrics Gladiator

76 Strength
    61 Intellect
    144 Agility
    99 Stamina
    72 Size
    101 Presence
    67 Chi

He's level 38 and has 845 Health and 99 Endurance.

Gear:
    He wields a blue one handed falchion and a blue kriss. He wears an epic helm, epic chest, epic back leg, blue front leg and blue arms, all of his armour is medium.

Fighting Style:
    I haven't seen him proc any skills and he was quite slow for a snivler theatrics. His damage was decent.

Beating him:
    His low health paired with his rather slow initiative should make him an easy target for most gladiators. Target his arms and swing away.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. Now has 1445 Health and 124 Endurance, which is a MASSIVE change. As expected of any theatrics worth his salt, he applies unreasonable amounts of bleeding . No longer has slow initiative and hits really hard. Still haven't seen him use skills though.
    Last edited by riggen; 06-19-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    Owner of the Raginghunters stable

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Necropolis!

Stats

Human War Gladiator

100 Strength
    70 Intellect
    93 Agility
    85 Stamina
    95 Size
    75 Presence
    73 Chi

He's level 39 and has 1186 Health and 85 Endurance.

Gear:
    He wields a blue two-handed, and wears a blue helm, blue chest, white weapon arm, green shield arm, white back leg and green front leg. All of his armour is heavy.

Fighting Style:
    Set to tank and then parry or bash once you're tired. This thing is a defensive monster.
    He uses Create Distance and Never Say Die.

Beating him:
    BOR IRONFIST roars uncontrollably as he attacks! (-Rampage-)
    There are scattered boos after the tiny strike to the shoulder. (+1 Damage)
    Does that cover it?

Now, to be serious, I guess any defensive warrior should outlast him, by stacking stamina. His endurance isn't THAT great. Berserking against him just won't work though...
    Last edited by riggen; 01-15-2013 at 07:20 AM.

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Now for the final boss of Tier 4, Stonez!

Stats:

Human War Gladiator

119 Strength
    81 Intellect
    94 Agility
    107 Stamina
    135 Size
    67 Presence
    89 Chi

He's level 40 and has 1617 Health and 107 Endurance

Gear:
    He wields an epic two handed battle flail. He wears a blue helmet, an epic chest, epic weapon arm, blue shield arm, epic front leg and blue back leg. All of his armour is heavy.

Fighting Style:
    I can't tell a whole lot about his style from the fight I just had. I haven't seen him proc any skills. His initiative is quite low and so is his speed. His hits are pretty strong however and he is quite tanky. I believe he may be set to a simple bash strategy o.O

Beating Him:
    For rage gladiators, after this update, he is rather easy. Can't really speak in the name of speed ragers, but power and 2h ragers should eat him. Theatrics and other wars MAY have issues with him, as he's very tanky, and has high endurance. I believe being defensive against him might be very hard, unless you stack mountains of stamina, wear heavy armour and are great at scumming people overall. For offensive warriors I guess Never Say Die and Create Distance will help, as he attacks very rarely (considering these skills proc when you're offensive). For theatrics, I can only hope they can get there with bleeds, otherwise this guy might be kinda hard.

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

updated and acknowledged
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I may or may not have forgotten to post about Sidewinder...
    So, here goes!

Beastman Theatrics Gladiator

His stats are kinda hard to tell, with the new system, but he's got 100+ (godly) AGI, STA and SIZE. The rest of his stats are of no real concern.
    He's level 37 and has 1910 Health and 154 Endurance.

Gear
    He dual wields and epic sword and a blue sword and wears a white medium armour helm, epic medium armour chest, blue medium armour weapon arm, white medium armour shield arm, blue light armour front leg and green light armour back leg.

Fighting Style:
    He hits decently hard and moderately fast. Uses Hamstring, Strength of the Crowd and Signature Moves, as well as Feint. He also has Gratuitous Violence, oh joy .

Beating him
    Offensive gladiators should easily smack him around, preferably targetting his back leg. Defensive oriented ones might have issues due to bleeds being fair and him having unreasonable amounts of endurance.

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

For what it's worth; My Theatrics fare pretty ok against Sidewinder using counter-attack, but be aware: he also has Surprise Ending on his repertoire...
    Last edited by Megamieuwsel; 07-27-2016 at 10:50 PM.