Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Right before 2013 hits, I bring you Jaiycion!

Stats:

Human War Gladiator

107 Strength
    80 Intellect
    96 Agility
    113 Stamina
    86 Size
    78 Presence
    89 Chi

He's level 30 and has 1041 Health and 113 Endurance

Gear:
    He wields a green Ball and Chain and wears a green helm, green chest, green arms, green front leg and white back leg, all of it Heavy.

Fighting Style:
    I don't know much about his fighting style as he dropped in 3 hits, but I can say he's either very defensive or very very slow as he never attacked up to the 21 second mark.

Beating him:
    Well, I guess I can recommend going for his back leg, rage gladiators should have a blast. Other war gladiators should be able to outswing him, don't know about theatrics, if this guy's tanking, it'll be hell, he's got tons of stamina.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. This guy is weird now. He uses Warcry, yet almost never attacks, at least against a defensive strategy. Tune your activity way down, the enforcer and the crowd will likely kill him for you. He's extremely hard to touch however.
    Last edited by riggen; 05-01-2013 at 09:15 AM.

....aaaaand El Comandante!

Stats:

Human Theatrics Gladiator

101 Strength
    81 Intellect
    109 Agility
    85 Stamina
    90 Size
    69 Presence
    95 Chi

He's level 31 and has 962 Health and 85 Endurance

Gear:
    This guy wields a green gladius and a green fist weapon. He wears a blue medium armor helm, epic medium armor chest, green medium armor weapon arm, green light armor shield arm, green light armor front leg and white light armor back leg.

Fighting style
    This guy is a lightning fast attacker, hits pretty hard for one too, he uses Strength of the Crowd and applies SHIT TONS of bleeding. I believe he may be counter-attacking.

Beating him
    Beating this guy should be cake for a warrior, and doable for a theatrics, without much thought. Ragers however might find themselves in a nasty spot. For best result, try hitting his back leg, armor movement and anything improving your initiative will definitely help as this guy murdered me without me ever getting a chance to hit back.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. Uses Hamstring and Signature Moves. doesn't hit very hard, but hits often, as per the rule of theatrics, you'll be bleeding heavily, those knuckle scrapes and tickles the crowd laugh at will be your downfall, heretic! He's also kinda hard to hit.
    Last edited by riggen; 05-02-2013 at 01:18 AM.

Happy New Year, Great Realm! For the first challenge of the year I bring you Truunks!

Stats:

Human Theatrics Gladiator

113 Strength
    74 Intellect
    93 Agility
    94 Stamina
    100 Size
    73 Presence
    77 Chi

He's level 32 and has 1095 and 94 Endurance.

Gear:
    He wields a single one handed Scimitar. He wears a blue medium armor chest, green medium armor helm, blue light armor weapon arm, green light armor shield arm, blue light armor front leg and green light armor back leg.

Fighting style:
    This guy is definitely counter-attacking, his damage is very wimpy however. I haven't seen him proc any skills.

Beating him
    He's kinda wimpy, just target his back leg and slam away at him, he'll go down eventually.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. He uses Feint, Signature Moves and Hamstring, still remains pretty wimpy.
    Last edited by riggen; 05-04-2013 at 01:48 AM.

Pigmy Blender too

Stats:

Spite Rage Gladiator

86 Strength
    79 Intellect
    106 Agility'
    96 Stamina
    95 Size
    63 Presence
    101 Chi

He's level 33 and has 1072 Health and 96 Endurance

Gear
    He wields a blue one handed rapier and a blue gladius in his offhand, he wears a green helm, green chest, epic weapon arm, blue shield arm and blue legs, all of it light, of course.

Fighting Style
    I asume he's berserking, he hits very fast, but not very hard. He uses Last Stand and Sunder Armor.

Beating him:
    This guy is like a wimpier version of byrd of prey, for best results aim at his head and smack him around the arena. Create Distance and wearing heavy armor will definitely help warriors stomp him, while theatrics can counter-attack him. Other ragers can simply outswing him.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. Still a weaker version of Byrd :P. Uses Rampage, Barreling Attack, Adrenaline Rush, Sunder Armour, Crippling Might.
    Last edited by riggen; 05-05-2013 at 02:19 AM.

And the final boss of Tier 3, The Chief!

Stats:

Human Rage Gladiator

132 Strength
    97 Intellect
    110 Agility
    105 Stamina
    100 Size
    64 Presence
    80 Chi

He's level 34 and has 1221 Health and 105 Endurance

Gear
    He wields a blue two handed axe and wears an epic helm, blue arms, blue chest, epic front leg, blue back leg. All of his armor is light.

Fighting Style:
    He hits very hard, and uses Feint, I don't know a whole lot about his fighting style because my gladiator is also a 2h rager, so fights are pretty short, I think he doesn't have Last Stand.

Beating Him
    I really don't know how war gladiators will crack this monster open, ragers have to outswing him, while speed-ragers have better chances. Theatrics should easily break him with fast weapons. For wars I guess Warcry, Hamstring and Create Distance will help.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. This guy is nuts. He spams Feint like there's no tomorrow and also uses Death From Above and Rampage. His damage isn't huge, but he's really spammy.
    Last edited by riggen; 05-06-2013 at 01:15 AM.

waiting for a new wave of glads to reach this tier so that I can update with info from after the game engine update
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Tier 3 is completely updated boss!
    Owner of the Raginghunters stable

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

The Chief with a 2-hand weapon Rager(Schnoll, lvl 46, regular slave): Berzerk got him.
    Looks like going all-out while having the initiative is key.