Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tier 3 Arena Challenges

waiting for a new wave of glads to reach this tier so that I can update with info from after the game engine update feel free to add your thoughts though and I'll update entries on each opponent.

Rahkn Rowler

The Punisher

Majestico

Napraeleon

Head Hunter

Jaiycion

El Comandante

Truunkks

Pygmy Blender

The Chief
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 02-13-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Time to move onto tier3 (sortof, my only t3 glad atm is in a state of constant death, managed to die 3 times in 24 hours and i can't afford the undertaker atm ). So, Rakhn Rowler! (or Dwarf Slayer)

Stats:

Dunder Rage Gladiator

94 Strength
    94 Intellect
    80 Agility
    96 Stamina
    95 Size
    89 Presence
    80 Chi

He's level 25 and has 875 Health and 96 Endurance.

Gear:
    He wields a pair of one handed axes, 1 of them is blue, the other is white. He wears and epic Weapon Arm, blue Shield Arm, green Chest, green Helm and white legs. All of his armor is, of course, light.

Fighting Style:
    He's likely set to berserk, he hits hard and fast. He uses Feint, Barreling Attack and Sunder Armour.

Beating him:
    As with most dual wielding opponents, Rage gladiators only have to outswing them. I believe this fight is definitely easier for fast attackers. I suggest skills like Create Distance, Gratuitous Violence, Warcry, Hamstring and Last Stand, as great things to have when fighting him.

Edit: Updated. He seems to deal less damage, still uses the same skills, not much has changed.
    Last edited by riggen; 02-20-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Let's move on to The Punisher!

Stats:

Human Theatrics Gladiator

92 Strength
    70 Intellect
    91 Agility
    98 Stamina
    95 Size
    74 Presence
    69 Chi

He's level 26 and has 906 Health and 98 Endurance

Gear:
    He dual-wields a pair of claws, one of the is epic, the other green. He wears a green medium armor head, green medium armor chest, green medium armor arms, green medium armor back leg and green light armor front leg.

Fighting Style:
    This guy is a very fast attacker, yet his damage is dissapointing to say the least. I haven't seen him proc any skills.

Beating him:
    He's actually pretty easy, no one should really have trouble with him. For best results, target his front leg and smash him.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. Uses Feint now, still wimpy.
    Last edited by riggen; 03-13-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Today's subject is Majestico!

Stats:

Elaar War Gladiator

103 Strength
    74 Intellect
    83 Agility
    90 Stamina
    95 Size
    65 Presence
    100 Chi

He's level 27 and has 775 Health and 90 Endurance.

Gear:
    He wields a blue two handed axe and wears a blue heavy armor helm, epic heavy armor chest, green heavy armor weapon arm, green light armor shield arm, green heavy armor front leg and a white heavy armor back leg.

Fighting Style
    He's a pretty slow attacker which hits rather hard. He uses Feint and spams Create Distance.

Beating him
    He's not exactly the toughest of challenges, just go for his shield arm and wish for the best. Theatrics might wanna try to rack up their bleeds via Gratuitous Violence , as this guy's armor deflects a lot of blows.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. He uses War Cry now. Is even harder to hit now.
    Last edited by riggen; 03-14-2013 at 03:18 AM.

I made my own arena challenge cheat sheet....yours is more detailed and gonna help alot of new people. Good Job so far, Rigs
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Thanks buzz

You will probably need to redo these guides once the new update happens as I think a lot of the info will be wrong or out of date. Awesome job though and has me thinking we should start a pow wiki in the future.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

yeah, i've been too lazy to add Riggen's info yet because my free time is rather limited

It's been a while since i've had a glad go through the challenges so it's nice to have help on this

and yeah, redoing guides is going to suck
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Well, i know it's gonna suck to update them, but i'll do my best. I'm dedicated to posting these things up to the emperor himself(if i ever get there :P), i'll try updating things as best i can .

Now, to carry on, let's see what's up with Napraeleon!

Stats

Elaar War Gladiator

97 Strength
    77 Intellect
    98 Agility
    94 Stamina
    90 Size
    87 Presence
    76 Chi

He's level 28 and has 784 Health and 94 Endurance.

Gear
    He dual-wields 2 blue One-Handed Swords and wears an epic helm, blue chest, green weapon arm, white shield arm, blue front leg and green back leg. All of his armor is medium.

Fighting Style
    I'm kinda clueless on this one atm, he was just wait to easy. I can only guess that he uses Create Distance and attacks pretty fast.

Beating him:
    Really, just set strategies to whatever, an elaar warrior in medium armor won't be much of a problem for most things. For best results just target his shield arm.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. This one got a lot harded to hit. He uses Feint( A LOT ) and Death From Above now.
    Last edited by riggen; 03-15-2013 at 01:32 AM.

Merry Christmas Great Realm! Today's subject is Head Hunter!

Stats:

Dunder Rage Gladiator

105 Strength
    70 Intellect
    73 Agility
    103 Stamina
    95 Size
    79 Presence
    80 Chi

He's level 29 and has 1018 Health and 103 Endurance

Gear:
    He wields an epic two-handed maul. He wears a green head, epic chest, blue weapon arm, green shield arm, blue front leg and white back leg. All light armor, of course.

Fighting Style
    This guy is likely set to berserk and hits really hard. He uses Last Stand, Feint and Sunder Armor

Beating him
    As with most two-handed rage glads, the only real option here is to outswing him. Attacking first would definitely help, so, Warcry definitely helps war glads, while theatrics can get there with fast weapons, Signature Move: Stun and Gratuitous Violence. Two handed ragers kinda get boned, as far as I can see, since this guy has rather high initiative for a dunder O.o

Progress here is gonna be derpy, only chance is to literally one shot him for me atm, and my gladiator is back to his: oh, i wanna have ress sickness for a few days thing. God dammit Stunshimself, it's the bajilionth time he kills me Q__Q

Edit: Updated with the new changes. He hits way less hard nowadays and spams Sunder Armour and Barreling Attack.
    Last edited by riggen; 04-24-2013 at 03:15 AM.