Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Merry Christmas Great Realm! Today's subject is Head Hunter!

Stats:

Dunder Rage Gladiator

105 Strength
    70 Intellect
    73 Agility
    103 Stamina
    95 Size
    79 Presence
    80 Chi

He's level 29 and has 1018 Health and 103 Endurance

Gear:
    He wields an epic two-handed maul. He wears a green head, epic chest, blue weapon arm, green shield arm, blue front leg and white back leg. All light armor, of course.

Fighting Style
    This guy is likely set to berserk and hits really hard. He uses Last Stand, Feint and Sunder Armor

Beating him
    As with most two-handed rage glads, the only real option here is to outswing him. Attacking first would definitely help, so, Warcry definitely helps war glads, while theatrics can get there with fast weapons, Signature Move: Stun and Gratuitous Violence. Two handed ragers kinda get boned, as far as I can see, since this guy has rather high initiative for a dunder O.o

Progress here is gonna be derpy, only chance is to literally one shot him for me atm, and my gladiator is back to his: oh, i wanna have ress sickness for a few days thing. God dammit Stunshimself, it's the bajilionth time he kills me Q__Q

Edit: Updated with the new changes. He hits way less hard nowadays and spams Sunder Armour and Barreling Attack.
    Last edited by riggen; 04-24-2013 at 03:15 AM.