Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Let's see some info on Captain Jack, shall we, gentlemen? (Note: I will put the other up as I reach them with my lower level glads)

Stats:

Human Theatrics Gladiator

79 Strength
    74 Intellect
    95 Agility
    99 Stamina
    95 Size
    76 Presence
    73 Chi

He's level 23, has 1021 Health and 99 Endurance

Gear:
    He wields a blue Falchion in his main hand and a blue Kriss in his offhand. Wears a green helm, green weapon arm, green front leg, white back leg, white shield-arm and epic chest. All of his armor is light.

Fighting Style:
    He's a very fast attacker, he uses Signature Move: Disarm and Strength of the Crowd. He may be set to counter-striking or has high defensive power, since he was taking very low damage from my gladiator.

Beating him:
    For best results, target his back leg or shield arm and simply overpower him. His damage is rather wimpy, I've had little issue beating him with a Two-Handed Rage glad, so I believe other fighters might find him to be even easier. Nonetheless, his fast strikes and high defensive power may surprise some, to counter this, Brute Force will definitely help rage glads and Create Distance will be great for war glads, as well as Hamstring.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. Not much has changed, the only real difference I've noticed is that he deals even less damage now o.o
    Last edited by riggen; 02-23-2013 at 01:17 AM.

As for tier two, here's some info about Byrd of Prey

Stats:

Human Rage Gladiator

77 Strength
    61 Intellect
    110 Agility
    97 Stamina
    85 Size
    65 Presence
    89 Chi

He's level 24 and has 993 Health and 97 Endurance.

Gear:
    He dual-wields a pair of blue Daggers, wears a blue Helm, blue arms, blue legs and an epic Chest, all Light Armor ofc.

Fighting Style:
    He's unbelievably fast, most likely berserking and hits rather hard, even though he wields daggers. He uses Rampage and Feint. He also appears to be hard to hit, thus, might have high defensive power.

Beating him:
    As of now, I really don't know how a Two-Hand Rage glad could beat him. I think speed or power rage builds have a chance to outswing him, warriors might be able to go defensive on him, and theatrics could counter-attack or such. Create Distance likely does wonders against him.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. Not as hard to hit anymore, otherwise basically the same
    Last edited by riggen; 02-19-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Time and pressure....2hnd rages cut through him fairly easily after the right strat tweaks, but he had me stumped for a while. The Bird is a beast no matter what you are
    Last edited by sevenseas; 12-19-2012 at 04:09 AM.
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

One of my younger glads just got to Tier 2 so here we go, Grawk Headripper

Stats:

Trug Rage Gladiator

76 Strength
    63 Intellect
    63 Agility
    101 Stamina
    85 Size
    79 Presence
    67 Chi

He's level 15 and has 904 Health and 61 Endurance

Gear:
    He wields a green Two-Handed axe and wears a green Helm, green Weapon Arm, green Front leg, blue Chest, white Shield Arm and white Back Leg, all of his armor is, of course, light.

Fighting Style:
    I believe he may be set to Kill Shot, as he's really, REALLY slow.

Beating him:
    Beating this guy is no hard feat, mostly anyone should be able to. For best results, target back leg or shield arm. Skills like Create Distance, Gratuitous Violence help. Being a fast attacker helps even more :P

Edit: Updated with the new changes, not much different, he seems even slower than before.
    Last edited by riggen; 01-12-2013 at 08:16 AM.

Happy end of the world everybody ! Today I'll be blabbering about Narcissus!

Stats:

Human Theatrics Gladiator

75 Strength
    80 Intellect
    76 Agility
    96 Stamina
    90 Size
    85 Presence
    66 Chi

He's level 16 and has 814 Health and 96 Endurance.

Gear:
    This guys wields a single, One-Handed blue quality axe, wears an epic Medium Armor Helm, blue Light Armor Weapon Arm, green Light Armor Chest, green Light Armor front leg and shield arm and a white Light Armor back leg.

Fighting Style:
    He's a very defensive gladiator (my berserking power rage died without landing a single hit on him), likely set to parry or counter-attack. He uses Signature Move, Hamstring, Feint and Strength of the Crowd.

Beating him:
    I like to call this guy "Nightmare 2.0". Very similar to nightmare, just a lot worse. For best results, target his back leg, since it has the lowest armor and rack up your attack power and Brute Force, Feint to get past his defences, I'm pretty certain Gratuitous Violence and Signature Move: Stun would help in here. This guy really makes my power rage...well....rage. No matter what achievements or tactics i try he just stomps me without getting hit a single time!

Edit: Updated with the new changes, he seems even harder now.
    Last edited by riggen; 01-13-2013 at 04:59 AM.

Much delayed t2 info. Slavagus!

Stats:

Human War Gladiator

89 Strength
    52 Intellect
    72 Agility
    95 Stamina
    90 Size
    67 Presence
    85 Chi

He's level 17 and has 845 Health and 95 Endurance

Gear:
    He wields a green bastard sword and a blue kite shield. He wears a white heavy armor helm, green light armor hands, blue light armor chest, green heavy armor legs.

Fighting Style:
    This guy is likely set to Parry, he's very defensive. He spams Create Distance, he also uses Feint.

Beating Him:
    Rage glads have it easy here, however theatrics can get there with Gratuitous Violence, the bleeds will rip through him. Other war gladiators can smack him around, to put it simply, his light armor isn't very impressive. For everyone, simply target hims arms or torso and make sure you have Brute Force!

Edit: Updated with the new changes. With shield warriors being unstoppable monsters atm, this guy is very hard nowadays. Still, his light armour remains a weakness. Above strategies still apply.
    Last edited by riggen; 01-14-2013 at 03:30 PM.

T2 info, still delayed. The Beast!

Stats:

Urk Rage Gladiator

86 Strength
    63 Intellect
    64 Agility
    98 Stamina
    90 Size
    59 Presence
    75 Chi

He's level 20 and has 927 Health and 113 Endurance.

Gear:
    He wields a green battle axe and a green francisca. He wears a blue helm, green chest, green arms and green legs. All of his armour is light.

Fighting Style:
    This guy hits pretty slow and pretty weak. All I know at the moment.

Beating Him:
    Compared to the old Beast, this guy is a complete utter wimp, he failed to score hits over 30 on another rage, while before the update he'd be on 500+
    (no he was not disarmed). Atm I don't think anyone should encounter difficulties fighting him.
    Owner of the Raginghunters stable

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Thorgrin the Wall anybody?

Stats:

Dunder War Gladiator

82 Strength
    72 Intellect
    59 Agility
    96 Stamina
    95 Size
    91 Presence
    65 Chi

He's level 21 and has 962 Health and 96 Endurance.

Gear:
    He wields a blue one handed flail and a blue tower shield. He wears a green helm, blue chest, green weapon arm, white shield arm, green front leg and white back leg. All of his armour is heavy.

Fighting Style:
    I believe he is strictly set to tank, however, his tanking is very very effective.

Beating Him:
    He is very defensive, so the best way to beat him down will be either to lower your activity settings by a lot and hope to get through his defense, or to try and outlast him, by stacking stamina and going defensive as well. I'm certain that the new rage skills, Annihilate and Crippling Might will work wonders.

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Yes, I'm still posting these :P. Ragnar Three-Hits time!

Stats:

Human Rage Gladiator

95 Strength
    54 Intellect
    67 Agility
    102 Stamina
    91 Size
    70 Presence
    70 Chi

He's level 18 and has 898 Health and 102 Endurance.

Gear:
    He wields an epic two-handed axe. He wears a blue head, green weapon arm, white shield arm, green chest, green front leg and white back leg. All of his armour is light.

Fighting Style:
    I asume he's still set to Killshot, as he was before the update, but, I noticed him being a LOT slower this time around. Actually, he didn't get to even attempt to attack even once in 29 secs against a claws-equipped theatrics.

Beating him:
    Fast weapons, fast weapons everywhere. Gratuitous Violence helps a lot. Target his back leg or shield arm and smack him around!
    Last edited by riggen; 02-14-2013 at 04:57 AM.

KILL! MAIM! BURN!

Tiny Avenger guys!

Stats

Spite War Gladiator

75 Strength
    70 Intellect
    96 Agility
    102 Stamina
    98 Size
    54 Presence
    60 Chi

He's level 19 and has 936 Health and 102 Endurance.

Gear:
    He wields an epic 2 handed greatsword. He wears a blue medium armour helmet, white medium armour weapon arm, blue light armour chest, white light armour shield arm, green light armour front leg and white light armour back leg.

Fighting Style:
    I haven't seen him proc any skills. He may be set to parry, as his attacks were weak, rare, but he was sortof hard to hit.

Beating him:
    Easy fight, go for the back leg or shield arm and smack away.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. He hits often, but weak, spams Feint.
    Last edited by riggen; 02-14-2013 at 04:57 AM.

KILL! MAIM! BURN!