Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    just beat a few more of them so i've updated with what I know
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

yay completed the list :3

also proud that Skarbrand finished it at level 22. would have been sooner if Body Snatcher hadnt been a constant ball breaker.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Awesome guide !
    By the way, are the items you get as a reward for completing an arena challenge leveled ? I mean, if you complete an arena challenge at the level 50, will you get a better item compared to the case in which you would have completed it at the level 30 for instance ? And can you get purple items as rewards ?

Veteran Master
    Yes, if you complete a Challenge at lvl 50 the items will be lvl 50 or 49 requirements. It's based off your current lvl.
    Also yes you can get purple items although it is rare the same with elsewhere.

There is one bonus though, I've noticed that the final gladiators in each lvl of Arena always seem to drop blues. Not sure if that's just me though.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

They are leveled items.

rule of thumb, greens are the reward, and blues for the boss.

iirc tier 5 gives blues for the underlings and a purple for beating the boss (Apocalypse)

Actually each arena challenge glad has a max level item it will drop for a win. Minotaur only drops a level 8 items, then every challenge after that increases by one or 2 levels. I found this out with my presidents stable, as I started doing challenges when my guys reached level 37. Fun part was killing the entire tier 1&2 glads on the first try!!
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

oh ok, cheers for clarifying I was too impatient to hold out on challenging so they always seemed leveled :P

Caramon (of Bloodied Honor) is still stuck fast on Tiny Avenger at level 35, this guy just feels impossible to beat, all my attacks miss regardless of the many fight strategies I use and the equipment I buy, I'm quite exasperated by this point because I should be crushing this guy beneath my heel, but his purple weapon is just pasting me, can anybody help me please?

What bracket and rank is Caramon and I'll take a look at your build. What strategies are you using? Tiny Avenger is a Spite so he gets a defensive boost, so you'll have to work to get through that, perhaps activating some attack power achievements or boosting your weapon skill if it isn't already 10. Getting your strats to where you are optimizing for accuracy to get through his defenses. There are a lot of things you could do but as I said I'll need to first look at your build and see what you are doing for strategies.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Info on grawk the head ripper
    Specialty- rage
    Race-trug
    Height-9'10"
    Weight-1210 lbs
    Level-15
    Head-6 armor
    Torso-8 armor
    Weapon arm-8 armor