Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Let's see some info on Captain Jack, shall we, gentlemen? (Note: I will put the other up as I reach them with my lower level glads)

Stats:

Human Theatrics Gladiator

79 Strength
    74 Intellect
    95 Agility
    99 Stamina
    95 Size
    76 Presence
    73 Chi

He's level 23, has 1021 Health and 99 Endurance

Gear:
    He wields a blue Falchion in his main hand and a blue Kriss in his offhand. Wears a green helm, green weapon arm, green front leg, white back leg, white shield-arm and epic chest. All of his armor is light.

Fighting Style:
    He's a very fast attacker, he uses Signature Move: Disarm and Strength of the Crowd. He may be set to counter-striking or has high defensive power, since he was taking very low damage from my gladiator.

Beating him:
    For best results, target his back leg or shield arm and simply overpower him. His damage is rather wimpy, I've had little issue beating him with a Two-Handed Rage glad, so I believe other fighters might find him to be even easier. Nonetheless, his fast strikes and high defensive power may surprise some, to counter this, Brute Force will definitely help rage glads and Create Distance will be great for war glads, as well as Hamstring.

Edit: Updated with the new changes. Not much has changed, the only real difference I've noticed is that he deals even less damage now o.o
    Last edited by riggen; 02-23-2013 at 01:17 AM.