should i get this one and what should i do with it.

78 75 71 80 68 56 58

it got kinda good stats but i dont know what to do with it. Also i need to buy a barracks uppgrade to get it.

I am thinking i should go war with it because high str/sta
    Last edited by Lanaman; 12-17-2014 at 02:25 AM.

The size is tiny, so a rage is probably your best bet.

Considering the low chi and presence, an agility based blades build would be optimal with those stats.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

While I agree that a war is a decent idea for this because of the higher str, int, agi, sta - the problem is with the 56 pres and chi. Normally those aren't critical stats for a war, but if you've got a war with 56 pres be prepared to die a lot. A LOT. Especially since you'll be taking a lot of hits and most of the time will lose out on the initiative battle. Even as a Rage or Theatrics, you'll die a lot. If you do take this build, it might be advisable to bump up the pres a bit through gear to make it more survivable.
    Adoede | Tevrosin

Sorry, but IMHO the best idea for this is to do nothing.
    Presense of 56 is just a pain. Especially, if You haven't the Undertaker at level 2.
    This gladiator will get a -10+ penalty for his attributes once and then will be die just permanently.
    He just will not reach retirement...
    Last edited by weaw; 12-17-2014 at 07:43 PM.

It really depends on what your goals are. If you want to mess around grab any slave. Even slaves with terrible attributes can be used to teach you about the game. If you are ready to build your monster glad then you might want to wait.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris