Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    and also counterstrike + last stand is just broken all to hell.

counterstrike by itself is fine
    laststand by itself is fine

but together its kinda ridiculous because it turns into an extremely fast berserk rage.

I also happen to agree with crow that the nerf to war was to severe especially the encumbrance issue.
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 02-20-2012 at 09:28 PM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    To be honest the Echo vs Prey is closer to 95%+ But Prey has company Echo gives plenty of challenges to Wargh also, just ask Apocalypse. On a personal opinion note..I am not a fan of these blade speed rages. There fights are generally ridiculous...most of there opponents don't get a shot in and the only build that stands a good chance is the more defensive theatrics. The only war that is doing okay is Laharl..but the recent nerfs on the Wars is very evident..as the War glads go tumbling down the rankings.
    Yup. lotsa fights my way from him. makes me sad

Wargh challenges whoever is on top of the rankings, which has been nice when it's another speed rage because as a sniveler, he get a pretty good jump on light armored guys and usually have them dead before they attack. anything heavier though and his measly 900hp gets me punished. That said, prey and delta are getting the jump on me now that armor movement is maxed for them.

Quote Originally Posted by CaineDeSoulis View Post
    I also happen to agree with crow that the nerf to war was to severe especially the encumbrance issue.
    yeah, I think removing the encumbrance issue may help a little... though if someone is in full plate, it'd be silly to think that they have the same mobility as someone in just loincloth... maybe make it easier to become encumbered, but reduce the actual penalty?
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Grats Wargh on the number 1 spot btw!
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

woo! just hopped on and delta was infront, but now wargh is on the top rung again.

now to see if I can hold it till servers reset so i can get the nice little title to make it official. will be nice to have done it with a glad that isnt lvl 50 or clad in purple

edit: seems it's been changed such that you get the achievement the moment you make #1. yay :3 still, let's see if I can hold onto it
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 02-21-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!