Veteran Master

Wink Story of my oldest glads.

First off...
    I was bored, wrote this for something to do and wasn't really planning on even posting then I thought "Hey, maybe someone else is bored enough to actually read this 0_o" and here we are...

Basically Sammael (supposed to be Samael in mythology) and Lillith (supposed to be Lilith) were the evil counterparts of Adam and Eve. Kind of like their antithesis.

First, let's focus on Lillith:
    In Jewish legend, Lillith was the first female God created out of the mud, equal to Adam. On their first night of existence, they discovered sexual intercourse, just like every other being created. Adam wanted to be on top of Lillith but she refused indignantly, claiming she is not inferior to man and would not bow before him just because he was created first. Adam was infuraited with Lillith. She fled from the Garden of Eden into the shores of the Red Sea, all while throwing him curses.

Now comes Sammael:
    God sent 3 archangels after Lillith. He ordered that she return back to Eden, else be thrown into the sea. One of the archangels, Sammael, was filled with lust for Lillith. Instead of fulfilling what God has tasked him to do, he killed the two others and wooed Lillith, saying she doesn't have to bow down to anyone anymore if she chose him over God.

Together, their union created all known demons. It is said that Lillith gives birth to a thousand babies everyday, each in search for the descendants of Adam, whom Lillith still bore a grudge with.

Can't wait to meet a glad named Adam!
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Fresh Meat
    yo man ill jump on the pit of war chat.