Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Veteran Master
    Only beef I've got with the faster pace is that no one can keep up with the injuries/armor/repairs... It's the first time I've had to ignore an injury on my gladiator just because I couldn't pay the fee to fix her up and it's because I had to heal too many injuries and fix too much armor already.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Hey everyone, thanks for all your feedback, Eric and I really appreciate it. Change is always tough in the beginning but always gets better as time goes by, and like all things new some people will like it and some people will not. Our goal is to get as many people engaged and enjoying the game at all levels and this is just one step in a multi-step plan we have. We are monitoring things carefully right now and will be making tweaks here and there in the coming days and weeks as things come up and are brought to our attention. This is also where you come in, as I said earlier, we love to hear your feedback and always do our best to make the game as best as possible for you. Pit of War is a living game ever evolving to meet your needs and desires and if it turns out that the recent changes feel like things were sped up too much then we'll dial it down a bit as we find a good balance for everyone. Thanks again for all your support and feedback and in the meantime enjoy all the fights!

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-

Veteran Master
    Thanks Nate . It's really good to know that you as the developer/owner listen to the customer base and take into account our opinions, not many MMO's out there that can say the same.
    Keep up the great work and we will find a balance soon enough.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

I've noticed the same thing BlkTmplr my teams that aren't 6/6 armory are broke! like down to 400g broke from repairs/injuries.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Veteran Master
    Gotta be honest, I'm only 4/6 Armory so it's understandable that I might struggle but it's never been this unbearable...
    I've had to sell off most of my purple equipment ( ) and trade for inferior green equipment just to keep my stable running.

It was either that or sell glads. >.<

(Just had to add; Nice fight Cynaidh with Black Talon, very back and forth with Sammael )
    Last edited by BlkTmplr; 02-12-2012 at 06:24 AM.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Yup same not sure what i am going to do about repairs yet, i can make it one more day before i'll have to decide. Not sure if i will drop gear levels or if i will kill off some glads, going to have to do one or the other.

That was a good fight!
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

the best way to get extra gold is to run a gladiator in grey, and just ignore any wounds he get. For this purpose use a slow climbing scum war gladiator. You get paid per lvl and not rank, and such a gladiator should be able to win around 60% for the extra coin wins get you.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I also would like to say i found a way to play the game with the new pace. Grind through the tavern work and arena fights and then set up for next days blood game. Its so many arena fights now its just a blur.
    two things i would love to see:
    1) easy button for tavern work. exchange all available tavern work for skill points and forfeit gold and loot.
    2) show who won under fight history.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I noticed something that may explain the cash problems some teams have :

After the update, the gold earnings of contracts seems to have been brutally reduced (divided by 4 ?), probably to compensate the fact you can do 4 times more of them...

However, contracts weren't earning much before and now they cannot even cover the healing costs of the wounds you get while doing them... And with 4 times more contracts you get 4 times more wounds so it's a big problem !

Bringing the contracts earnings to what they were before might help to fix the problem, what do you think of it please Nate and Eric ?

Last month, as I was already struggling to repair my purple gears and heal my wounds, I made the decision to invest in Armoury level 6 instead of buying better purple armor gears for my warriors and I don't regret it as I make more money now than before the update, enough to pay all repairs and healing (and achievements ) and even have money left to buy a few green armor gears that are better than my outdated purple ones !

In fact, it's probably the best long-term strategic decision I made for my stable and I recommend everyone who can afford to do so if this money problem is not solved..
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

the avoid button is rather useless tho as it wears off after 1 out of 8 fights
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death