Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up New Updates - Faster Progress

FASTER PROGRESS!!!
    The bloodthirsty crowd's of the Great Realm scream for epic battles and more bloodshed on the arena sands and the Blood Gods have granted their wishes!
    * Arena Fight Tokens are awarded every 3 hours now!!!
    * Increased the daily tavern contracts to 20!!!
    * Increased a gladiator's max energy to 50!!!

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-

sad to say i dont like fast, i like slow. Faster the game pace, the sooner i get bored and quit. But i see most folks want more and faster so i hope its overall good for the game.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Wow, that's great !

That means you need 4 times less time than before to max up your glad, concretely !

Thanks Nate, now the youngest stables will be competitives much faster !!!
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Interesting change, I think it will be a good one as it will make the game be something you want to hit up 1 time a day to multiple visits!

Nice! Very cool update, this will really help new players get to the "real game" a lot faster giving my stable more fodder to smack around at the top!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Limit for arena tokens is also raised or still the same?
    Would add to help the players that dont get on each day~

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    sad to say i dont like fast, i like slow. Faster the game pace, the sooner i get bored and quit. But i see most folks want more and faster so i hope its overall good for the game.
    I guess the good news for you then is you aren't required to use all your fight tokens each day or do all your tavern quests. If you want, nothing at all changes for you, keep doing 2 arena fights per day and 5 tavern quests and you can keep playing at the same pace you are comfortable with. I suppose you could argue you'll get matched up more often, but I'll bet you'll enjoy the varied and deeper competition at the top shortly. Aren't you tired yet of losing to Thunder Lips all the time? Soon you can start losing to throngs of new gladiators you aren't familiar with...or on the other side of the coin, you'll have a lot more gladiators to beat on at the top!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Dainoji,
    Do you still only have 3 glads in your stable? If so I figure after playing for over a year you would have found some new blood to put on the sands. My guys enjoy beating up on your guys and want more!!
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    Limit for arena tokens is also raised or still the same?
    Would add to help the players that dont get on each day~
    At this time we have raised it to a max of 8, but this will be evaluated and monitored. We have a few thoughts on this ourselves, and may have some alternative options for the exact players you are talking about in the very near future. We have more good stuff for you guys on the horizon, now we just need to figure out how to clone Nate as he does the heavy lifting when it comes to programming.

I like being able to play for more than 1 minute a day Great addition to walk into my first week.
    Now if only I could start winning again lol.