Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glad question

so what do you guys say? should i just buy the glad or wait for a better one? 'cause the problem with size i'd have to watch how much weight is being used and his health would be low

Size is really not a problem for rage gladiators, as their gear weights very little...

Personnally, I'd definitively take him and make him a 2H rage !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

alright cool thanks! I guess either ill save up 18more trophies to get one more glad or sell one of my glads to get a 960g+ glad

oh wait what race should i make him?

i'm not sure if I should go Urk or Elaar

Aspiring Master
    I suggest waiting longer or do what our seniors tell us; buy some trophies and refresh at least 3 times a day for the slave market and see if lady luck is on your side.

Once you have a good glad buy it and tailor him/her to your style or tailor to his/her attributes.

I understand some rages have decent 73+ strength/intel/agi/stami/size but lousy chi. Need to fulfill 3 of the 5 i listed. BUT you've to remember the blacksmith is a specialize in making pres and chi items ^^

Free Citizen
    Im running a size 56 at the moment. No defeat so far and Im at 19 wins and a kill. So small people will get somewhere. I fear however her Late-Arena potential is small....
    Stables: Boob Babes, Greek Wargods
    Current Gladiators: Lysanna, Milaii, Morella, Hysminai, Kaylee
    Former Gladiators: Yullian, Lennard

Veteran Master
    Yeah, later that glad will suffer due to low HP.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT