Thread: Growing Pains

Growing Pains

Hey everyone,

I'm looking into why the 2pm turn stopped midway and will let you know when all is well. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for your patience.

-Nate-

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give you a status update. I'm still trying to track down the source of the problem. If I am able to find it soon I'll re-run the turn, however if it is pretty close to the 2am fight by the time I've found it I'll just go ahead and let the 2am fight be the next run.

Again, thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay.

-Nate-

Greetings Pit Masters!

Sorry for the delay, little things are popping up here and there as we iron out all the server and software wrinkles after the launch of the game. My promise to everyone is I'll always be working as diligently as possible to keep your game experience the best it can be and I apologize for this delay and any future delays that may happen.

The 2pm turn just ran (at 10:30pm PST) and the fights and results are ready. The partial results you saw before were just a dream. If something goes wrong with the turn (like it did today) nothing gets updated to prevent having partially updated info in the database. This allows me to re-run the turn as though nothing ever happened.

We are back on the normal schedule and the next turn will run at 2am PST.

As a token of my appreciation for your patience and understanding the Blacksmith will continue his 50% off sale for another day to give everyone a chance to get some new toys if you haven't had the opportunity to do so yet and a small donation from a wealthy fan has been made into your account.

Thanks again everyone for your patience and support!

-Nate-